CHAPTER 6: Best Night Of My Life!

ANNA

It has been a couple of days now since I have been here in England and so far we have all gone to a few shops and they took me to a few places they like going to whenever they come into town from the local restaurants to the stores and much more.

I have always been fascinated with victorian things and the styles. They are so beautiful and elegant and just overall very nice and awesome in my opinion.

I haven't thought too much about the other night and at first I went from wanting to apologize to Landon for whatever it was I did to forgetting about it because of the way he acted. Not to mention that his friends all explained to me that he's a great guy and a great best friend but can also be a real big jerk off as well at times and to not let him get to me.

Which I didn't and between them all distracting me by taking me sightseeing, it was easier not to think about him and what happened.

Although I was enjoying all of the places they were showing me, I still was hoping they would take me to a pub or something. Anything really, I just wanted to have some fun.

Rockwell's phone went off and he looked at it and smiled before answering.

"Hey man what's up? Not much just debating on which pub to go to......Aw man nah....Cause Alpha-Landon wouldn't be cool with it.....I know.....Oh really? Shit man I'm sorry, yeah you know what? Yeah we'll stop by for a bit....Yeah. Sure, I'll ask them real quick." He says and pulls the phone from his ear.

"Who is that?" Giselle asks him.

"It's George. He just opened up a new club a few months ago and wanted to invite us tonight in celebration for his sister's eighteenth birthday." He says.

"Uh...." She begins.

"That sounds like a lot of fun. Let's go there tonight and go to a pub tomorrow or something." I chimed in.

It had taken some convincing and some back and forth of them all looking at each other, in which I didn't understand that part since they liked going out a lot back at home.

He tells his friend we will be there in an hour and after he hangs up the phone, we all get ready and start then to head out. It wasn't too far from our hotel, just a few blocks away so we decided to just walk.

I was pretty excited to be honest and maybe it was being with my best friends that helped boost enough confidence into me to wear what I chose to wear, which was a little above the knee high skirt, but not too short, along with a spaghetti strapped black top to match as well as a cardigan and some 2-inch heels.

We got to be only a block away and could already hearing the loud booming music as it drowned out the cars that drove on the street, people talking and any other noise. I started to think if maybe this was a rave or not.

"You are gonna love George. He's hilarious and we have known him for a long time. His parents are rich but are never home so he has this big hilltop type of castle looking place a few miles from here and had just recently opened up this club." Giselle tells me.

"Awesome!" I tell her.

I could see the line getting longer and linger the closer we walked towards the club and it was just like you would think of it looking like you see in the movies. All the youngsters with fake ID's that clearly overdid trying to look older, then the guys trying to impress the girls and the snobby slutty ones who are trying to use their bodies to get in but are failing at that too.

We walk straight up to the bouncer cutting everybody in line which of course causes everyone who has been waiting forever to get in to glare at us and make some remarks.

"Hey Elliot! Hey guys! Where the hell have you all been?!" The bouncer asks.

The bouncer was a little over six feet tall, had a belly and kind of reminded me of a viking.

"Hey man! You know, travelling. Living life!" Elliot says.

"I bet." The guy says. Then he looks over at me. "And who is this gorgeous curvy Princess?!" He asks.

"This is Anna. She's our best friend and has come to see England for a few weeks." Giselle states.

"Oh well, welcome." He says in his British accent.

"So, George invited us and..." Rockwell started to say and the bouncer stopped him and lifted up the rope to let us inside.

It made me feel famous or rich even. Like we had VP status.

We met George and he looked to be a few years older than me with short spiked hair, a few tats, muscular (not as big as Landon) and had really cute dimples. He seemed laid back and chilled and told us whatever we wanted tonight was on the house and to have fun.

In the club the good vibes were flowing like a virus, but a good one. There's love in the air, all hyped up and ready to give us a good time. We slip in among the crowd while making a bee line for the bar. A few shots later I'm ready to move with the music, hands in the air, body moving like an uncoiling rope, eyes on fire. The joy is like a shot of adrenaline to the heart and all at once I'm moving, one with the music, one with every crazy person dancing in this place and having the time of my life.

I felt like I have been freed from staying in a room all my life or a box even and have finally been released and I'm seeing the world.

It couldn't get any better than this! This will definitely be going down as one of the best nights of my life.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)