CHAPTER 8: Misjudged?!?

ANNA

I was having a great time and felt like I was in a scene from a movie or in a music video.
Everyone seemed to be having fun then out-of-nowhere, I feel somebody grab my arm and turn me around to face them.

I saw it was Giselle and she looked worried.

"Come on! We need get out of here now!" She says.

"Why?" I ask while trying to get her to let go of my arm as she pulls me through the sea of people.

"I'll explain later! Come on!" She says.

We hurry outside to the front and she grabs both my arms and has me look at her for a moment.

"What's going on? Where is everyone else?" I ask her.

Before she had a chance to explain, I heard a familiar deep voice.

"What the hell are you all doing here?!" He says.

I turn and look to see it's Landon, stomping his way towards us.

"We were just leaving. Everything is fine." Giselle tries to reassure him.

What is he, their boss or something? Are they afraid of him? They sure do submit to him and back down from him as if he really is their boss of some kind and might punish them if they disobey.

"Everything is NOT fine! All of you back at the house NOW! I'll take her." He seethes through his teeth at her while grabbing me to come with him.

"Hey! I'm not going anywhere with you! And don't talk to her like that!" I push him back.

"It's okay Anna." She tries to reassure me.

"No! He owes you an apology!" I tell her while standing firm with my arms crossed over my chest glaring at him.

He looks at me and then I feel her touch my arm.

"Just go with him. We'll meet back at the house." She assures me.

Is she crazy?! He's on edge and could possibly hurt me! You know what? Fine! I will go with him but if he murders me then I will come back to haunt her.

"Fine! Let's go then!" I roll my eyes and stomp past him towards the hotel.

He grabs my arm and stops me.

"Hold up there. You're drunk first of all, so you aren't walking anywhere and second, we are heading back to the house not the hotel. You'll be staying at my place from now on." He says.

"The hell I will! Let's get something straight here, I don't like you. You're rude and you scare my friends for some reaso! I don't know why but let me make something clear to you, I won't be acting that way with you and YOU won't be disrespecting my friends the way that you do. Maybe you can make others fearful of you and you get some sick pleasure out of it but I can promise you right now, that shit don't work on me. I don't play that game anymore!" I slur a little while poking at his chest a few times I'm telling him off.

He looks taken back a little again like he did when I first said something to him as he came walking up to us.

Then I see everything start to spin as I turn around to begin walking and feel myself falling over about to hit the hard cold ground when I feel somebody catch me instead and pick me up bridal style.

"You're so cute when you're drunk and mad." I hear him tease me a little.

"No I'm not." I tell him.

I wanted to have him put me down and let me walk but he didn't and to be honest, I didn't want him to neither. It felt too good being in his arms as I began closing my eyes and passing out.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

When I started opening up my eyes, my head felt like a balloon was under my cranium, slowly being inflated, pressure mounting. The smell of the liquor last night was intoxicating, yet this morning it adds to the nausea and my head feels fit to crack open.

I instantly regret moving to sit up in bed as the pounding in my head intensifies, reminding me that I sat up too quickly.

"Ow." I wince in pain.

The bathroom door then opens up and out comes walking a shirtless Landon with some sweat pants on and wet slicked back hair.

"Sleep well?" He asks.

"Yeah." I reply.

"Your snore by the way is really cute." He laughs a little.

"I don't snore." I tell him.

SOMEBODY is rude.

"Okay." He smiles.

I look down and notice that I'm still in my outfit from last night. Wow, I thought he would have put a t-shirt on me or something.  I'm a little impressed that he didn't take advantage of me while I was drunk.

Maybe I misjudged him?

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)