CHAPTER 28: Kiss Me

LANDON

Partners! Pff. She gives me that speech about being partners and a team and that I don't trust her but yet she doesn't consult me to ask in how I feel about the idea of letting an ex into our home. I mean, if it was the other way around and I was to say that with an ex of mine, I KNOW she would react in jealousy anger.

I still am not sure about if rather or not we should trust Arlen or not but, I so trust her and after all, she knows him more than I do.

I had made it to the bar and noticed Arlen was sitting at the bar having a drink.

I took in a deep breath and let it out before starting to make my way towards the empty bar stool next to him. The minute I sat down beside him, the bartender walked over and took my order. We sat there sharing a moment of silence before I finally swallowed my pride.

"She loves you man." I hear him beat me to breaking the silence.

"I know. I love her too." I reply before taking a drink.

"I understand your hesitance and questioning my motives but I promise that it's all legit. I really want you and your pack to take down Rivers and his guys. I was also hoping I could become friends with Anna at least but I understand if not." He says before taking a drink from his glass.

I take a moment to process everything he has just said and the fact that I'm sitting next to him even and not killing him.

"I never thought this would have ever happened. You and me sitting here together without trying to kill each other. You may be fairly new to this lifestyle and to Rivers pack but, god I can't I'm gonna say this, but you're not so bad." I tell him and take down the rest of my drink.

"Yes I am. I hurt Anna. I hurt her more than anyone ever should to another person. Even though she was willing to forgive me, I may never be able to forgive myself for doing that to such a great person. Keep her safe." He says as he drinks the rest of his drink.

"I will." I tell him. "You know, if you wanted to, you could stay at our place. Her and I head back tomorrow and if you wanted, I can pay for a night here for you and you can come with us tomorrow and then we can explain everything to my pack and you could help us possibly before Rivers' big party." I suggest.

"Thanks. I'll do that tomorrow with you guys. And as for the room, I appreciate the offer but I actually already have paid for a night here." He says.

"Oh okay." I reply. "Well we'll meet here at around eleven in the morning." I suggest.

"Sounds good. I'll be in the lobby." He replies. "And thanks again." He says.

"To be honest, I'm doing this for Anna mostly." I tell him.

"Don't worry, you know she still loves you. I mean come on, agreeing to be a werewolf's mate?" He laughs a little.

"True." I chuckle.

"Well I'm gonna head back to my room and get some sleep, see ya guys in the morning. Have a goodnight." He tells me.

"Thanks. You too." I replied.

He ended up leaving enough money on the table for both money and his drinks along with a tip and I began getting up and making my way back towards the room.

I hesitate before sticking the key card in the slot but when I do and open the door, I hear the water from the shower begin to come on along with some music coming from the bathroom. So I begin making my way in that direction and notice that the door is halfway opened.

When I get closer, I look through the crack and notice her getting fully naked and steps into the shower. Now's my chance, I start to think. This way she can hear my apology and everything without worrying about her running away.

So I begin to remove my clothes and toss them onto the floor. Then I open the door and slowly make my way into the shower.

She's got her head tilted back and her eyes closed as the water cascades over hair and streams down over her beautiful voluptuous breasts all the way down the rest of her body. She is so beautiful.

She begins to open them and before either one of us says anything, I just take hold of her face and lean in to kiss her.

My tongue right away begins to move along her lips asking for entrance until she finally decides to and our tongues dance with each other's.

Then I start kissing her neck.

"I'm so sorry baby." *kiss "I know I fucked up." *kiss "I love you." I say before kissing her again while starting to cup one of her breasts.

"Mmm..." She moans while putting her hands around my neck. "I'm sorry too. I love you." I hear her tell me as she grips onto my hair.

I start to move one of my hands down to her folds and slip one of my fingers inside of her then two and begin to slide them in and out of her wet pussy slowly for a short moment and then I start to feel her hand grip onto my cock and begins to stroke it.

"Mmm...Fuck." I moan in her ear and then lustfully start picking up the pace with my thrusting.

Then I can't take it anymore and press her against the shower door and bend her over a little bit before kissing her neck and then grabbing one of her breasts as I thrust into her from behind, instantly making her yelp in pleasure.

I next start picking up my pace and shortly after a few thrusts, I went deeper and harder from behind and smacked her ass.

When we both get close to coming, I do a few more thrusts and we both come undone while also both moaning loudly.

I turn her around to face me and then we share another passionate kiss with each other before cleaning ourselves up and falling asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow.

I am so lucky that nobody kidnapped here as I started feeling worried during the elevator ride up here. Luckily though, her scent intoxicated my nostrils as soon as I stepped off the elevator so that was a huge relief.

Tomorrow however, her and I need to talk and then figure out in how in the hell we are going to explain about Arlen to the pack and Brie.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)