CHAPTER 21: The Meeting.....

LANDON

Why would she have said something like that?! Sure I get that we all need to work on in remembering that she's human and the fact that she's right, we did invade her privacy, but why would she think what she did? Rather it was the truth or not?

"Calm down. She's still new to everything. She would never mean that. Plus, you have to admit it was pretty funny. Besides, she looks like she feels really bad." My wolf tells me.

I look up after taking my last bite and feel bad that she feels guilty for what she just said a moment ago. However, she isn't off the hook YET.

When breakfast was over with and Giselle offered to put everything up. So everyone was heading off to do their own thing when I decided to play out this little 'joke' Anna just did by walking off to my office and a few moments after I went in and sat behind the desk, I could sense she was about to come in.

I heard a knock on the door and she came peeking her head in at first.....Let the games begin.

"Alpha? May I come in?" She asks.

"Hmm." Was all I said as I continued to pretend I was looking at a few things.

I notice her next start walking further on into the room while closing the door behind her.

"Okay, I know it wasn't a good joke to pull on you in particular because of the whole 'jealousy' issues you wolves have but I'm really sorry I used them as example and it making you jealous. I swear I never meant to." She says.

"Fine." I tell her.

"Fine? That's your answer? That's all you're gonna say? Alright then." She says with her arms crossed over her chest while scowling at me to which I am trying even harder than ever not to burst out laughing.

"Whatever, of you're not going to accept my apology from this JOKE then why don't you talk to me when you've matured enough to take it as a joke and not react like a macho shithead!" She says before turning around and stomping towards the door.

Damn I love it how she can just got from one mood to the next real quick. However, for this moment, I need to now show her that I too can play games.

So I get up and quickly walk up to her right as she gets ready to reach out for the door handle and I turn her around to face me while pushing her back against the door as I hold her wrists up above her head with my hands and get only inches away from her lips.

"You're damn right that I was jealous back there, because family, friends or not, I would still have beaten his ass. You are mine and the only person who gets to eye fuck you and touch you or want you in any way should be me and ONLY me." I explain.

She looks a little nervous but yet at the same time also looks like she wants to say something but instead nods her head in agreement.

"Good girl." I tell her.

I release her wrists and smack her on her ass causing her to yelp and look at me surprised for a brief moment before smiling a little and biting her lower lip a little. Then she leaves.

For the next several hours, I was doing some things that my dad had wanted me to do while he was away and that needed to go to the Elders. When I was finished with everything, I tried contacting my dad and my mom but my mom didn't answer. Yet my dad did and all he told me was everything was okay with my aunt and no need to worry. Then that was it.

As night time was approaching, I still needed to have the meeting with my pack and Anna wanted to still sit in on it so I had her sitting next to me as we all gathered in the meeting room or as humans would call it, a 'conference' room.

"We need to discuss Arlen and Rivers. However, before I get started and before I ask if there's any new issues or information, I would like you all to meet my mate, Anna." I started.

"Hi." Anna says all shy.

Everyone bows their heads at her and smile to welcome her.

"Alright, since we got that out of the way with, we can get started." I tell them. "So who here has any news?"

"There have been more attacks with our kind. The reinforcements that we were supposed to have come to help us, they couldn't get even close enough for us to protect them. They were ambushed and ripped to shreds yesterday. One escaped and returned home and began telling the others not to help us." One of my Omega's stated.

"Which pack was attacked?!" I asked.

"The Dark Moons." He says.

Shit! I think to myself as that was one if the best ones we could have had to help us. Now that the entire pack except for that one were slaughtered, nobody will be able to help us.

"We have to try and convince the others." I insist.

"But what about the council?" Another member asks.

"They already said this was our fight that we have to deal with. They will never change their minds and already are in fear of this new breed." I remind them all.

"Shit!" Several men say under their breaths.

"I will try and figure out something. However in the meantime, we need to make sure none of us are ever alone. Don't leave the perimeters but for those of you on guard duties, stay close to one another and don't ever hesitate to call upon any one of us to come and help. That's it for now so, this meeting is over." I tell them and take hold of Anna's hand and we start walking out the room and head upstairs towards my room.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)