CHAPTER 32: Not Complaining

LANDON

It's been a few days since we had 'forced' Anna to shift and we were all surprised at what the color of her wolf was.

I know what you must be thinking and I was worried to about forcing it upon her. However, it's a different serum than what Rivers uses on people. Also, this is from a reliable source that doesn't put more 'rage' we call it that Rivers has in his.

My father told me later that night we injected her with the stuff that his good friend who gave him that warned him that it has a kick to it. Meaning that she was not just able to shift fast and everything but it also had ingredients in it that causes her abilities between strength and such to not be as it would normally be the first time shifting. It's stronger and she has the abilities and strength as if she was training for a while already. Yet again, it's only been a few days.

Even though I didn't have a bad feeling or anything, I still was watching her and making sure nothing happened. She seemed to be doing great and getting better everyday.

She has yet to meet her inner wolf and that would be the final most important step to all of this. Because a bond with your inner wolf is one of the biggest factors and main keys in being a wolf.

We all has helped train her and show her some fighting techniques while trying to get her used to everything. My parents both had educated her on our kind and afterwards while her and I were sitting in the living room in my arms while watching some TV, I suddenly felt her jerk straight up out if my arms.

"What the hell?!" I hear her try and say under her breath.

"What is it baby?" I ask her worried.

"Did you hear that?" She asks me.

"Hear what?" I asked as I mute the TV.

"I heard someone say hi to me." She says.

It took me a moment until I realized what she was explaining. It was her wolf.

"Baby, that's your wolf." I smile at her.

"But I thought it would take a while before I met her?!" She says.

"Apparently not." I tell her.

"Well what do I do now?" She asks.

"Talk to her. You both need to get to know each other. So why don't you go upstairs to our room and when you're done, let me know and I'll come up." I smile as I give her a kiss on her lips.

"Okay." She smiles in return and begins making her way upstairs to our bedroom, holding the side of her head.

I start to think about the first time when I met my wolf. He came out of nowhere also and started talking to me. It's a special moment and an important moment in every wolf's life.

I waited downstairs for almost a couple of hours until I heard our bedroom door open and her soft gentle voice calling out for me to come up.

"Baby?" She calls out.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Can you please come here?" She asks.

"Of course!" I replied and turned off the TV before then heading upstairs to join her.

The moment I opened the bedroom door, I didn't see her but I of course could smell her scent and knew she was obviously in here.

"Anna?" I started calling out her name.

Then I heard the door close and lock behind me. Scared, I turned around and saw Anna leaning back against the door while looking at me seductively and biting her lower lip a little. Her eyes were also a dark shade than normal......Oh shit! It hit me that her wolf has definitely taken over and wants to mate with mine.

"Did I ever tell you how wet you make me?" She asks while beginning to walk slowly towards me, swaying her hips.

I swallow hard nervously.

"Uh, baby, I know that this is your wolf doing this and I don't think we should do this until you can be in control over her and set some..." I started to explain until she stopped me.

"Shh...." She says while pressing her finger onto my lips.

"But babe...." I started again and of course, she stops me.

"We both want this. Even your wolf does as well. Besides, it's not like we are both virgins." She grins.

She leans in closer, taking my face in her hands and holding it as she next smashes her lips onto mine and my wolf immediately takes control.

I grab her ass and lift her up and wrap both her legs around my waist as I set her on the long and wide dresser that's by the door, still making out.

She grips onto my hair and has me look into her eyes.

"I love you." She tells me with so much lust and yet genuine too.

"I love you too." I reply.

"Then take me already." She says.

That was it. That did it for me when she said that and as she said it too. So that's what I did was take control and we ended up having sex a couple of times before passing out from exhaustion.

It all happened out if nowhere but hey, I'm not complaining.  

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)