Chapter 1

Dean's POV

I woke up in the passenger seat of my dad's car. It's still dark outside and i can hear Sammy snoring in the backseat. 

"Morning". Dad says in a flat tone witout looking at me. He's still pissed at me. 

"Hm, how far away are we?"

"Nearly there, about two more hours".

Great. I decide to listen to some music and try to ignore my angry father. It's not even such a big deal. Dad came back from a hunt and saw me teaching Sammy how to hold a gun and aim, he's gonna be 15 soon and he already found dad's journal so i thought i should at least teach the kid how to hold a gun in case something happens. Dad didn't think it was a good idea and things got a bit out of hand and now i have a big black eye. He hasn't apologised yet. I dont think he will. Did i deserve it? Maybe.

We finally get to our new house where we will be spendng a few months in, dad found a vampire nest near by but he said there might be more than one in the area. I shake Sammy and tell him we're here.

The house is small with two bedrooms and one bathroom, there's a forest behind it which is perfect for shooting practice. And like always, we have no neibhours. Dad helps us with the bags and falls asleep on the couch, beer in hand, Typical. We start unpacking and i order pizza for dinner.

Castiel's POV

Pain shot through my body as Michael's fist made contact with my face, then my head and my stomach. He's angrier than usual. 

"Aghh, stop" i cry with the small amount of energy left in me. 

He laughs and then kicks me again before walking away. "I hope you learned your lesson now, the dishes have to be cleaned before i come back. Don't let it happen again. 

I nod weakly and slowly crawl to my room. I shut the door and sit i the corner, finally letting it all out. I cry for hours but that doesn't help stop the pain. Ever since Our mother died and fater left, Michael decided it was his duty to take care of the family. He got a job and everything was fine untill he caught me in a park making out with my boyfriend at the time. After that, he blamed everything on me, mother's death and the small amount of money Michael's job gave him. He always found an opportunity to hurt me, either physically or mentally. It's goten worse since last week, when his boss lowered his pay. A knock at the door snaps me back to reality.

"Go away!" I throw a shoe at the door, i just want to be alone.

"Oh come on Cassie, let me in" I hear Gabriel's voice, he's the only friend i have, and the only brother who treats me like a human being. 

He opens the door and i see him holding a first aid kit. He sits next to me and start cleaning the cuts on my face. 

Hey guys so this is my first Destiel fan fiction, please don't hate me, it will get better i promise :)
also I will be adding random photos for every chapter :p