Chapter 6

Dean's POV

It's been a week since I last talked to Cas. I miss him, a lot. I feel like there's a hole inside my chest and I can't fill it with anything. I wish dad was here so we could go on a hunt. He left this morning, only leaving a note on the friI can't take my mind off Cas, every night before I go to sleep his smile pops into my head and I find myself crying. I didn't realise my feelings were so strong. I have to do something about this, before it ruins both of us.

Castiel's POV

Two weeks and counting since it happened. Every day I see Dean at school and ever day we do our best to ignore each other. I sometimes catch him looking at me but we don't talk. Only look. This is breaking me. I need him, I need to feel his lips on mine and his hand on my face again, gently pulling me towards him. I bang my head on the door. It's a Friday and I'm up early, again. I run out my front door and listen to some music to forget the world.

I have History last, Dean is also in my class but that doesn't bother me, he won't talk to me again.

Mr Goldsmith assigns partners for the assignment about WW2. I can do it by myself, I'm good at this.

"Casteil Novak and Dean Winchester. "

Oh no. Not him.

Dean's POV

Me and Cas? A History project due on Monday? That means we have to spend the weekend together working on it. This is my chance to make things right between us. I have to tell him how I feel. Cas needs to know that I like him.

We both look at each other and the bell rings. I walk out before everyone else and wait for Cas to come out. The hallways are empty by the time Cas walks out. I grab his arm and push him to the wall.

"D-Dean...what are you doing?"

"I'm sorry Cas but I can't ignore you any longer. " I whisper so only he can hear me. We wait for the teacher to walk away and lock the classroom. I look at him, I missed those blue eyes. I missed his smile, I need him to smile again. I gently stroke his face and slowly lean in so our noses are touching. I look at him to see if it's okay. He smiles a bit and my heart does that weird thing its been doing every time he smiles. I press our lips together, slowly and softly. He tastes like mint. I kiss him a bit harder, biting his lower lip. A moan escapes his lips which makes me smile. I stop at look at him.

"Cas I'm sorry , I should have told you earlier how I feel about you."

"it's okay Dean, you don't have to apologise. I'm the one who pushed you away after all."

He feels guilty, emotions shining through his eyes. I kiss him again. My hand in his messy hair pushing us closer, closing every inch between us. I hear someone cough and stop. I see Cas' s worried look before I turn to see who it is.

Damn it Sammy, ever heard of privacy?

interrupting moose xD hope you guys like it so far, please comment on what you think about this fan fiction :D