Chapter 9

Dean's POV

After we finished eating and watching movies, we decided to go to bed.

"Where will i be sleeping?"

"We can share my bed" .I wink and him and he giggles, god he's adorable.

I grab his hand and walk him down the hallway to where my room is. I check on Sammy on the way and see him already asleep on his bed, a maths book on his pillow. Nerd.

I take my clothes off, leaving only my boxers on and get into bed, Cas does the same and we lay close to each other. I put my arm around his back and push him closer to me. He smiles and kisses me, there's a certain need in the kiss, like he was desperate to do this for a while. And i realise that i too was desperate for this, to taste Cas again, to hold him and not be worried of anyone looking and judging us. I need more of him. I push my tongue into his mouth and feel his tongue against mine. We both sit up, not breaking the kiss and i run my hand through his tangled hair with my other hand on his chest, then to his hips. I put my legs on either sides of Cas and move my lips to his neck. This earns me a soft moan. I continue to kiss his neck, then moving down to his stomach and i hear another, this time louder, moan from Cas. I continue to kiss lower untill i feel a hand on my head.

"Dean, i don't think i'm ready for this..."

I sigh and cant help but feel a bit dissapointed. He's not ready Dean, don't push the guy we can do this another time.

"It's okay Cas, we can do this when you're ready".

"Thank you-".

I interrupt him by placing my lips on his, i feel him smile and we do this untill we get tired and fall asleep, still holding each other.

Castiel's POV

I wake up, where am i? I look around and see Dean laying next to me, his hand aroud me and i smile remebering last night's events. I feel so happy being with Dean, he's such an amazing person. I don't ever want to leave him. Dean moves a bit and opens his eyes. I kiss him.

"Morning sunshine". He says, our lips still close so i can feel him talk. We go down to the kitchen where Sam has already made breakfast and eat.

"What are we doing today?" I ask.

"Whatever you want to do, i guess"

"Can we watch movies all day and eat pizza?"

"Sure, sounds good. What movies do you want to watch?"

"Hmm how about Sherlock, have you heard of that?"

Dean doesn't get to answer because Sam, who is sitting on the couch not far from us, suddenly jumps up and looks at me with a serious expression.

"Sherlock will ruin your life". He says quietly. We both look at Sam, and he goes back to watching whatever it is that he's watching.

"Well that was weird." Dean says, quiet enough only for me to hear.

"Yeah but still, do you want to watch it?"

"Yeah why not, it's not like it can actually ruin your life."

He gets up and kisses me before putting our dishes in the sink and getting his car keys.

"Let's go get this horrible movie of yours."

"Dean"

"Yeah?"

"It's a TV show"

"That's what i meant".

We get into his car and go to the video store, we get all 3 seasons and spend the day watching them and eating popcorn. This is the best day ever, no Michael or Crowley to worry about and i get to spend the entire day with Dean, i don't want this to end.

~Monday morning.~

Dean's POV

The alarm goes off, signaling for us to wake up. I feel Cas nudge me, i don't move. I don't feel like going to school today. He sees that nudging me won't work so he kisses my cheek, close to my lips, teasing me. I move my head so i can get to his lips but he moves back before i can kiss him.

"What did you do that for?" I say, not hiding a bit of frustration.

"I was trying to wake you up, i think it worked."

I grunt and get up. Maybe today won't be so bad, i have a few lessons with Cas and i can't miss those.

I give Cas one of my shirts since he didn't bring a clean one, and we head to school.

~At school.~

"Bye Sammy"

"Yeah ,bye". Sammy runs off to one of the buildings and i see him hug a girl, this must be Jessica. She's cute.

"Dean?" Cas's voice brings me back from my thoughts. I look at him and then to where he is looking, and see a group of guys standing next to a tree, giving us weird and disgusted looks. Crowley. I'm gonna kick those son's of bitches' asses, who are they to say that me and Cas can't be together?

"Dean, let's go. I don't think they'll bother us."

"They better not."

We go to our morning class, English where we doodle on each other's notebooks and hold hands the entire lesson. On the way out some kids give us strange looks when they see us holding hands, this is my boyfriend and i'm proud that i'm with him so they can shove their opinions up their asses. The looks seem to affect Cas more than me so before we go to our different classes i kiss him on the cheek give a reassuring smile.

"If anyone bothers you, tell me Cas and i'll deal with them okay?"

He smiles. "Yeah, Thanks Dean".

I watch him go to his class and slowly walk the other direction. On my way to class, i can't help but worry. What if dad comes back soon and tells us we have to leave? I can't just tell him i have a boyfriend, but neither can i lie to him because he will eventually find out, and plus, i want him to know about Cas, i want him to see what i see. The amazing guy with ocean blue eyes and a kind heart. Then i realise, am i in love with Cas? A scream makes me stop. Then i hear another. Did they get to Cas? I run as fast as i can to where i thought i heard the screams and see a girl being pushed against a locker and someone leaning close to her neck. Then i see his fangs. Oh no. Without thinking, i run and push the guy away from her. I recognise him, he's in Crowley's group. I think his name was Gordon or something. I kick him and get holy water out of my bag and pour it on the vampire. His eyes widen and he screams. He runs out of the school, leaving me with a very scared girl and lots of questions in my head. How many more vampires are here?