Chapter 12

This chapter will be Dean's POV only and there will be smut! You've been warned!!

Dean's POV

Me and Cas have been going out for a month now, dad hasn't called yet which means he's either found the second nest, he's dead or he found a girl to sleep with. Sometimes i get worried that he's in truble but it's dad, he can handle anything. Cas seems a lot happier since he moved in with me, i'm happier too. My grades have gone up a bit thanks to Cas helping me, maths is not that complicated after all. I don't want to leave, this time me and Sammy are going to fight to stay. We've talked about it when Cas was't close enough to hear so he didn't suspect anything. I don't want to tell Cas about the family business, not that it would scare him but he might think of me differently. He might stop liking me. I can't be without Cas and no one, not even dad can take me away from him. He's my everything. How am i supposed to live without him? I stop thinking about it because it's making me upset and i can't let Cas see me like this. It's saturday so me and Cas lay in bed, my hand tracing his body starting from his beautiful face, messy hair and sweet lips. We look into each other's eyes and just lay there, naked, every inch of our bodies touching.

"I love you Cas".

He looks stunned to hear it so unnexpectedly.

"I love you too Dean, more than i've ever loved anyone."

I feel butterflies in my stomach, he's so damn cute. I push my lips on his and force my tongue into his mouth. I feel Cas trying to get on top of me, there's no way i'm going to be at the bottom so i push him back and lay on top of him. I open my eyes and see Cas frowning so i kiss his neck lightly, moving back towards his lips and see him smile. I feel something hard against my leg, do i still have condoms? I put my hand under the materass and feel my gun and a small packet next to it. Perfect. I put my hand and rub ir against his hard member. Making him moan. It's been a while since i last heard this and feel myself go hard. I move my hand faster and then stop.

"Don't stop". Cas says in a low sexy voice.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes. Please Dean, i need you. I need all of you inside me."

I grin and get the packet of condoms from under the materass and put one on.

"This might hurt a bit".

"It's okay, please Dean just do it."

I push the tip inside his hole and see him holding the sheets tightly. I push it in further, untill it's all the way in. I see tears in his eyes so i grab his dick again and move my hand in rythm to my body. He seems to relax a bit.

"You're amazing Dean....faster"

"What's the magic word?" I love teasing him.

"Please. Faster please Dean". I hear him beg and then moan because i start thrusting faster and deeper, hitting his spot and making him moan louder.

"Cas...i think i'm close".

I moan before letting it out and feel Cas release too. I lay back next to him, both panting heavily.

"That was amazing Cas, i've never done it with a guy before."

"This was my first time". He says shily.

"Does that mean that i took your virginity?"

He nods and i feel happy inside, he gave me his virginity. He let me take it.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Go away Sammy". He is not about to ruin the moment by complaining that we were too loud again.

"Dean. Can i talk to you for a second".

And of course, the moose ruins the moment.

I groan and get up.

"Yeah let me put some clothes on first."

We both get dressed and i hold his hand before walking out to the kitchen. I freeze when i see Sammy and...dad looking at us. Still holding Cas's hand i go and sit at the spare seats at the table.

"Hey dad."

"Mind explaining this to me?"

He looks over to Cas and i understand what he means. He must have been here for a while and heard me in the bedroom. Maybe he didn't interrupt because he thought i was with a girl. This isn't good.

"This is my boyfriend Cas. Cas this is my dad."

I see Cas's expression reveal fear and panic. I told him that dad wouldn't accept of us if he ever found out. Of course, i didn't plan for dad to find out. Especially not like this.

"Your...boyfriend?"

I nod and squeeze Cas's hand.

"Do you know what i went through to come back here as fast as i can?" He starts shouting. "I found the second nest! Me and Bobby could have taken them down but i left as soon as i got your call, i thought you were in danger! So i come home and find out that everything is fine and oh, you have a fucking bofriend. I was proud of you, Dean. You were going to become a great hunter." He has a dissapointed and disgusted look on his face. " Pack you bags boys, we're leaving."

Sammy, obviously scared, runs to his room and slams the door. Damn i forgot about his girlfriend.

Dad then looks at me. Last time he gave me that look was when i accidentally let a werefolf escape. He then beat me up pretty bad, said i deserved it. I don't want to let go of Cas, but i also don't want dad to beat me up again. He's angrier this time. He might not stop to let me live. He's disgusted by me, i bet he believes that killing me would be the best thing for both of us.

I get up and walk to the other end of the room.

"I'm sorry about this, i didn't know he would come and i know you are angry at me and you have many questions but if you don't leave now, he could get very angry. I'll text you i promise."

He doesn't say anything. Obvously too stunned to talk so he kisses me instead. Right in front of my dad. So i kiss him back, remebering every second of this last kiss.

"I love you Cas, my angel."

"I love you too Dean, i'm grateful for the time we had together. It was the best time of my life. I will never forget you."

At this point we're both crying. Exept i try to hold it back while Cas just lets it out. I hug him one last time and watch him as he walks out the house. Already missing him. I ignore my dad and run to my room. There must be a way for him to understand that love isn't decided by gender. And that my feelings for Cas will never change.

Sorry for making this chapter so sad, next chapter will be happier i promise! Also sorry if i wrote terrible smut. i'm trying to make it better

<3