Chapter 21

so sorry I made you wait this long ahhh well here we go, last chapter!

Dean's POV

I proposed to Cas a week ago and all this time we've been sending invitations to friends and family. I sent an invitation to Bobby's adress for dad too and Cas sent one to Michael. We both hope that if they come they might accept us, not that it matters. We decided to have our wedding on a monday in this really nice park that Cas found, he likes parks.

"Cas. Caaaas".

"Deaaaan."

"Caaaaas."

"What Deeaaan?"

"Should I wear a black or white suit?"

"Hmmm...Black?"

"Will you wear white then?"

"But I want to wear black."

"it'll look like we're going to a funeral."

"True...wait, are we even allowed to get married in this state?"

I jump up from the bed. "Shit."I haven't thought of that. This is a small town and I didn't really think about this. I look back to Cas who is now laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"I already checked Dean, we're allowed to get married. You should've seen the expression on your face."

He's making fun of me, I guess he really became a true Winchester now. I lean over and peck him on the lips, just enough to leave him want for more. And he does, before I move away he puts his hand in my hair and pushes us closer, deepening the kiss. His lips are soft, I could never get enough of them. I hear the door open and someone say "Ewww gross Dean." I turn around to see a very grossed out Sammy.

"What do you want?"

"Well..."

Sammy and Gabriel walk in and close the door.  Then Sammy grabs Gabe's hand.

"I was wondering when you're gonna tell me". I wink at them, I knew they had a thing for each other but I didn't know it would take that long for them to come out.

"Wait...you...you knew?"

"Of course I knew, I'm your brother. "

"Oh and it's obvious. " Cas adds.

We both laugh at that point at how embarrassed and confused they look.

"You may now kiss the bride." I say when I manage to stop laughing for a second. Sammy now looks even more confused but Gabriel helps him, he gets on his tippy toes to reach the giant moose and softly kisses him on the lips.

"Ewww gross Sammy get a room."

They pull apart and I can clearly see Sammy blushing.

"Okay...so when's the wedding?"

"Monday."

"Oh that's pretty soon...I should get something nice to wear."

"Yeah."

"Okay then see you later."

"See you Sammy".

They walk out, hand in hand and I smile as I realise that for once, everyone is happy.

~Wedding day~

Castiel's POV

ohmygodohmygodohmygod it's today I'm marrying Dean today. I can't stop shaking as I look in the bathroom mirror, the dark blue suit looks good on me. I hope Dean likes it. I go the kitchen and grab a muffin, the apartment is unusually quiet, I don't like it. Dean left in the morning when I was still asleep so that I wouldn't see him untill we get married. I straighten my tie and brush off the crumbs that fell on my pants. I can do this. Stop shaking Cas. Smile. Don't walk too fast. I get a cab, the driver seems nice.

"Getting married huh? Lucky girl"

"Haha I guess he is..."

I see him glance at me from the mirror and look back,  he stayed quiet the rest of the ride. The car slows down as the park comes into view. The light morning air and the soft chirping of birds makes me want to run out and roll in the grass, maybe I'll do that after Dean says yes. I pay the driver and walk to where the ceremony is about to begin, then I see them. All of them.  Ellen, Jo, Gabe and Sam and all my friends and Dean's. I stay at the back, usually a family member has to walk down with the bride...I'm not the bride but it would be nice to have someone to walk with now, I'm starting to shake again. I look at Gabe who is about to get up and then I feel someone standing next to me. I turn around and see Michael.

"It's okay Gabe, I'll do it."

I look at Michael with amazement,  I never thought I'd see him on my wedding day.

"...You came"

"Of course I came, you're my brother."

I smile and we walk together towards where Dean is standing,  his back has been to me the whole time but now he turned around, his ever green eyes shining in the sunlight. He has a grin on his face, probably thinking of what we'll do tonight. We stop and Michael goes to sit leaving me a bit less scared now that I know he has accepted me. I face Dean, he looks so prefect. I can't believe he's going to be mine. The guy starts talking,  something about true love and vows, I don't really pay attention because I'm lost in Dean's eyes.

"Do you Dean Winchester take Castiel Novak to be your husband?"

"I do."

His voice is deep and certain.

"And do you, Castiel Novak take Dean Winchester to be your...husband?"

"I do."

"You may kiss."

Dean holds both my hands and just when he starts to lean in I hear a voice shout.

"You are a perversion of nature! This wedding is unholy and wrong, you will all go to hell!"

I see a bunch of nuns holding their crosses and giving us the death stare. Great way to crash a wedding. I look over to Dean.

"When I go to hell at least I won't have people like you judging us." He shouts back at them.

"Cas...I love you. Did you hear that? I said I love him!"

The nuns faces went bright red with rage and I think they wanted to say more but decided against it, before they turn to leave Dean shouts "Wait!" They turn around just in time to see Dean kiss me. Everyone starts cheering and throwing rice at us. I forget the nuns and all the people in the park who turn away from us. All that matters now is Dean. He's mine. He pulls away and the crowd of people surrounds us, congratulating and hugging us. I see a familiar man stand at the back of the crowd, that's a face I could never forget. I nudge Dean and show him where I was looking, he freezes.

"Do you want to go talk to him?"

"Sure why not."

I expected him to ignore his dad since last time he practically disowned Dean. But now we're walking up to him, I hope he accepts us like Michael did.

"Hey dad."

"Dean, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about what I said last time and that I can see now that Castiel makes you happy and I had to right to take that away from you."

"Thank you...that means a lot."

He pats Dean on the shoulder as the camera man comes to take a picture of us. Michael, Sam and Gabe also come around us.

"3..2..1.."

The camera clicks, everyone looks happy in the picture. Sam and Gabe are holding hands, Dean is kissing me on the cheeck and Michael and John are standing on the sides smiling. This picture will hang on the walls of our house for generations, I will never forget this day. The day I finally married my high school crush, my love and my world,  Dean Winchester.

Okaay so this is the end im sorry if it sucked I tried making it as happy as possible and im really bad at that haha oh well anyway im writing a wincest story called "the ghost of you" and I will provably write another Destiel story...so thank you for reading this!! <3