Chapter 16

Castiel's POV

After my coughing fit and a bath, I felt okay again. I didn't think it was strange of Dean to just leave like that but I was sure he will come back soon. It's been 5 hours. I don't tell Sam because I don't want him to worry but I have a feeling something bad has happened. Without thinking, I grab my trench coat and mt phone and go out into the night in search of Dean. I think about all the places Dean liked here, the diner immediately pops into my head. 'He probably went to get a cheeseburger and a milkshake and then fell asleep'. I tell myself, I avoid thinking of the worst. I don't want to think of Dean getting hurt. He is okay, he always is, he's a hunter after all. Nothing to worry about.

The diner is still open and I find Ash and Ellen having some sort of argument at the counter. I hope they know where Dean is.

I clear my throat. "Hey guys, have you seen Dean?"

They both look at me with an angry expression, I guess whatever they were arguing about must have been important.  But Dean is more important.

"it's just that he hasn't come back to the motel and he's not answering his phone..."

Eventually, Ash speaks.

"Yeah he was here hours ago, came in used my computer and walked away."

Okay, it could be a lead to where he is.

"Why did he need the computer? "

"I don't know, he left the page open though.  Wanna have a look?"

I nod and he grabs his computer and shows me a page with a map on it pointing to a park a few minutes from here.

"Thanks Ash."

I run out before they can say anything and keep on running untill I reach the park.  I will find Dean.

Dean's POV

I get to the park which the coordinates point to and look around for dad. I don't see anyone around, it's so dark. I walk around the park but still don't see anyone. It's starting to get a bit creepy, the low murmur of the trees when the wind blows sound like a warning. Someone wants me to get out of here. But someone else wanted me to be there. Maybe it's not dad. But who else would it be? I decide not to ignore the trees' warning and begin to walk back the way I came when I feel someone grab my hands so I can't move them and put a cloth to my mouth. Immediately I feel dizzy, I fight to stay conscious but I let go. Too tired to fight.

I wake up to total darkness. My head hurts and as I try to move I notice that I'm tied to a chair. I try to loosen the ropes on my wrist without success and instead sit, staring into the darkness. Waiting.

I sit there for what seems like ages, my body is aching now and I still can't move. The lights suddenly turn on and I shut my eyes, it's too bright.

"Finally awake, Winchester. "

It's still too bright for me to see who it is but by the sound of his voice it's definitely not dad. The voice sounds familiar. If only I could see who it is. I force my eyes open and see a blurry figure standing not far from me. The image clears and I feel anger rising up. The first time I met Cas. The gang that beat him up. It was all his idea, his "rules". Crowley.

"How did you find me?" I ask through gritted teeth.

"Pfft easy, a few friends here a few there. They tell me things Dean. You're a hunter right?"

"What's it to you?"

"Well, a special someone told me that you behedead one of my friends. The vampire?"

"I remember him. I remember how happy I felt when I cut his head off his shoulders."

He stiffens and punches me in the stomach.

"Watch your mouth boy. Now, let's have some fun shall we?"

He uncovers a table that was next to him and I see it's full of knives, different types of knives and other sharp objects which I've never seen before. He goes over to pick one and I get a chance to look around. I think I'm in an abandoned warehouse. the paint off the walls has come off a long time ago and there's cracks in the ceiling.  I look back at Crowley who has chosen a thin object which looks like something a doctor would use during an operation. Maybe he won't kill me yet. I need to stay alive. For Cas, if I die it will hurt him. I hate seeing him hurt and I'm gonna make Crowley pay for what he did to him. I have to get out first.

Castiel's POV

I look through the park all night and find nothing. No sign of Dean or his dad. I get back to the motel at around 2 in the morning and lay on my bed. I start crying without realising.  Something happened to Dean. He's in danger and I don't even know where he is. He could be dead for all I know. How could I let that happen? It's all my fault, if I had stopped him instead of worrying about myself he would've been laying next to me now. Who knows where he is now? Dean said he was a hunter so maybe a monster took him? But wasn't he going to meet his dad? After all it does seem like Dean would want to find him and tell him to fuck off or something. Did his dad take him away? I need Sam's help. We can find Dean. I jump out of bed and go to Sam's room. I knock four times and a sleepy bed head Sam opens the door.

"Cas? It's too early, what do you want?"

"Dean's gone, we have to find your dad."