Chapter 10

~Lunch~

Castiel's POV

After class I sat at the tree me and Dean chose to be our spot and wait for him to come. He comes in the middle of lunch.

"Hey Cassie". He kisses me on the cheek and rests his arm on my shoulder.

"Don't call me that". Although I can't suppress the smile on my face. Dean makes me happy, no matter what he does. I look at him for a moment and can't help but notice that something is wrong, I don't know how I know but something happened.

"What's wrong?"

"Hm?" Is all I get as an answer, he must have been deep in though.

"Dean, what's wrong?"

"Oh what, nothing. Why would you think something is wrong? I'm okay, really." He is a bad liar, but I'll give him some time, he'll tell me when he's ready.

"I'm here if you want to talk about anything."

"I know, thanks Cassie."

"I said don't call me that"

"Why? It's cute, like you".

I blush and look down. I don't like the nickname but I can get used to Dean calling me cute.

The bell rings and I go to Geography while Dean has PE.

In class, my phone rings. I look at it, and see it's a text from Gabriel.

Gabriel.

Heeeeeyyo, hows you and your boyfriend? ;)

Cas.

Wait how did you know about Dean?

Gabriel.

Dudeee the whole school knows! Just wanted to say you guys are cute together. haha joking you're gross :p. Coming home today?

Cas.

Yeah, hope Michael isn't pissed.

Gabriel.

Yeah hope not. See you today then.

Cas.

Okay, see you.

I didn't know the whole school knew about me and Dean, I guess news spread fast around here.

After school, Dean gives me a ride home.

"I missed you in class today".

"It was only an hour Dean. "

"I can't be without you for that long! That's crazy."

We both laugh, and then I stop when we get near my house. What is Michael doing outside with a bag? Dean gives me a questioning look, I nod and say it's okay secretly hoping that it really is okay.

Dean drives off, leaving me alone with my older brother. He drops the bag on the floor and I see it's full of my clothes and books.

"This is all you get Castiel. Take the bag and never, never return here. Do you understand me?" He shouts at my face, he is so close I can feel his breath on me. He's been drinking again.

"Are you kicking me out? Why?"

He holds up Gabriel's phone and scrolls down to the last few texts he sent me.

"I will not have a fag living under my roof. There is something- no, everything is wrong with you. Now get out of my sight before I smash your brains out."

I grab the bag and run, I don't know where and I don't care. Hearing those words from my own brother hurt, he was never an accepting person but I didn't think he would kick me out just because I love another man. We're still brothers, we're blood! I feel tears streamimd down my face, why does my life have to be so complicated?! I run untill I'm out of breath, I look at my surroundings and realise I'm at the park, I walk to the pond and lay on the grass. I'll sleep here tonight, I look up at the stars, close my eyes and hope to die.

Dean's POV

I tell Sammy about the incident at school, to make sure that he knows what's happening. I dial dad's number and wait for him to pick it up, he rarely does but I hope he will this time. Maybe we can use the guy to get information about one of the nests. When I'm about to hang up I hear dad on the other line.

"Dean? Is everything okay?" He whispers, this must be a bad time.

"Yeah listen dad, there's a vampire at my school. I'm thinking maybe we can use him to find out something about the vampire nests and where they are."

"it's okay Dean, we took care of one nest but can't find the other." He goes quiet for a moment and then adds. "We have no leads so maybe you can tell me more about this vampire when I get home. I'll be there in a few days. Don't do anything before then."

"Okay, bye"

He hangs up and I go tell Sammy that dad will be home soon. He just nods, Sam and dad don't get along well. I honestly don't know why. I lay in bed and feel a weird sensation in my gut. I feel like something is wrong. I fall asleep with worry on my mind.

sorry for the short chapter, I'll update again tomorrow! love you all <3