Chapter 17

Dean's POV

Pain. In every inch of my body all I feel is pain. There's cuts all over my chest, long deep gashes on my arms and neck too. I can barely see, my vision is blurry and I see red spots. 'Dammit Cas where are you?'

Castiel's POV

Me and Sam didn't get any sleep after I told him that Dean's gone, he's been pacing back and forth in the room trying to think of what happened and where to start looking. I told him about the diner and the park, all dead ends and so far we're stuck.

Sam finally stops pacing and sits on the bed next to me.

"I don't know where he is, I don't even know where to begin to start looking so how about we go to the park the coordinates point to. We can start there?"

He sounds so tired and desperate to find his brother.

"Yeah why not. Let's go."

We grab our phones and walk to the park.

~At the park~

Second time that I've been here and I still don't see any evidence or clues of who took Dean and if he ever even got here. He could've been taken on the way to the park. While Sam is inspecting the branches for any clues, I look around the park and notice a car that stands out more than the others. Why does it look so familiar? It can't be. It's the impala.

"Sam."

"Mmmm?"

"Is that your dad's car?"

His head instantly jerks back to where I'm pointing to and he goes white.  I'm guessing I was right.

"Should we find him?"

He was about to reply when a strong hand gripps my shoulder and pushes me to the ground. I look up to the angry face of John Winchester. He looks at me with such hatred and disgust.  What did I ever do to him? I only fell in love with his son, it wasn't my fault and I certainly don't regret it.

"Dad stop". Sam snaps him back and they stare at each other for a while.

"Where's Dean?" He completely ignores me and seems to only concentrate on Sam.

"I don't know, we're looking for him. Why are you here?"

"I'm hunting humans, the ones that were used as food for one of the vampire nests we took out. They've been killing hunters, they might have Dean."

"Why? To get revenge for saving him?"

"The vampires braimwash humans into giving them blood voluntarily and in return they take care of them. They made them think that the nest was their family. They still believe that"

Great. So now apart from mosters, humans are worse that them. This is getting confusing.

"Okay so how many are there?" It's the first time I've spoken since he got here and he doesn't look at me when he replies.

"3, and I think I know where they're hiding."

"Let's go then". Sam rushes us.

"No. I'm not going anywhere with him."

He basically spits the words in my face. Who does he think he is? If Sam isn't going to stand up to him, then I will.

"I'm going wether you like it or not, you may be his father but I'm his boyfriend and I love him and right now he's in danger so why don't you shove your pride up your ass and help us find Dean?"

John is speechless. I don't think anyone stood up to him or disagreed with him. Even Sam looks shoked but he's smiling a bit.

"This isn't over." John says before walking over to the impala and starting the engine. I hope the ride isn't too long. We're coming, Dean.

Dean's POV

"Are you enjoying this, Winchester? ' Cause I really am, I just love the way you scream for that boy of yours. Scream again."

This is Meg. Crowley's assistant or something.  She's a bitch. I wince as she pushes the tip of the blade into my stomach and twists. Tears stream out of my eyes but I couldn't care less. I'm going to die. They're slowly killing me, taking their time.

"Scream for me Winchester. "

She pushes the blade in deeper. I feel so weak. I can't let go, what about Cas? I can't leave him. So I hold on. I know there's no way out of this, but I believe in miracles.

Castiel's POV

John said he tracked a person acting suspiciously to an abandoned warehouse last night. He also said that he met a girl on the way there. He's so selfish, a girl over his own son.  I can see why Dean hated him so much. We get to a big building that looks like its about to fall apart. John hands us both guns and tells us to shoot if we see anyone. Human or not. We walk in as quietly as the rusty gates allow us and walk to the middle. We look around but don't see anything or anyone.  Maybe he was wrong. Then the lights suddenly turn on and the 3 living-meals-for-vampires stand in front of us. And behind them, Dean. Or I just assume it's Dean, he looks beaten and bloody from here. Please let him be alive. I can't be too late.

"Now!" John yells and we pull the trigger on our guns. Surprisingly my bullet hits a man in the chest and he falls. Sam aims for the girl and John is beating up another guy...no wait, Crowley? I don't have time to think about what he's doing here. I rush over to Dean, god he's a mess. He's tied to a chair and his head is down. 'He's just unconscious'. I try to calm myself. I cut the rope off his wrists and legs and he falls into my arms. I check his pulse, I can barely feel it. He's fading away. The girl seems to be dead and John and Sam are tying Crowley's wrists. I look over to Dean.

"You'll be okay Dean ,I promise. I love you..."

I pick him up and we rush to the nearest hospital, the doctors say he might not make it. I believe in Dean. Please don't leave me.

Thank you @squaredcircle for the ideas for my last 2 chapters!  <3 also for the few people that are reading this, thank youuu my beautiful llamas! <3 <3