Chapter 8

Castiel's POV

I wake in my bed, I don't remeber getting here. Gabriel must have carried me here. I hear a knock on the door and then someone walks in. Must be Gabe coming to check on me.

"I'm okay Gabe, go away."

I turn when I don't hear an answer and see Michael standing in the doorway. Not again. He doesn't say anything, just walks to where I'm laying and lets all his anger out on me.

Dean's POV

I get up early and make pancakes for me and Sammy, it's Saturday which means it's pancakes day. Sammy comes down eventually and we sit quietly, eating.

"I hope we don't move schools soon, I like it here". Sammy suddenly speaks up.

"I'm glad you like it here, I don't want to leave either but you know how it is with dad, once he finishes this job he'll move on to another and we'll have to move again."

"Yeah I know, I just wish we could stay here untill I finish school."

"Why do you suddenly want to stay? Did you meet a girl?"

"So what if I did? You can be happy but I can't? " He snaps.

"Woah take it easy, I'm only curious. So what's her name?"

"Jessica, she's in the same year as me."

"Aww cutee" I give him an approving smile and put the dishes in the sink. Time to go out.

Castiel's POV

I leave as soon as I regain control of my body, that is, after 20 painfully long minutes of reaching the door and walking to the park. I go there when I need to clear my mind, or just want to be alone. I reach the bench that faces a small pond and collapse on the grass, sitting on a bench might be too painful today. I look at the pond, how peaceful it is. Why can't my life be like that? I hear footsteps coming my way. Did Michael find me? I don't move, pretending to not hear the person who now sat next to me. I turn around a bit and see...Dean?

Dean's POV

I drive around a bit and see a small park so I decide to stop and rest for a bit. I walk untill I reach a pond and notice someone walking to the bench that overlooks it. Exept, he doesn't make it and falls. He's probably drunk. I walk and sit next to him, maybe he needs some aspirin. He turns his head a bit and I instantly recognise those blue eyes. No one else has such beautiful eyes. Only Cas. My Cas.

"Hey Cas, I didn't know you come here-". I stop when I notice his face, it's all red and puffy, his eyes are also watery. Has he been crying? "You okay Cas? Who did this to you?".

He doesn't answer, just looks down. I have a feeling he's not going to answer. I put my arm around Cas and kiss him on the cheek since there's a cut on his lips. He looks at me and I see tears streaming down his face. "Hey it's okay, everything will be okay. Come here". I pull him into a hug and feel him wince a a bit. He must have bruises everywhere. I put less force into the hug so I don't hurt him. I pull out first but keep my arm around his shoulder, to keep him warm. He's shaking a lot.

"Do you want to come to my place? We have pancakes."

He smiles a bit, somehow still managing to look cute.

"I'd like that".

"Come on, I'll help you up".

We get to baby, Cas leaning on my shoulder and me holding on his waist so he doesn't fall.

When we get home I clean up his cuts and give him frozen peas from the freezer.

"Thank you Dean, I feel much better".

"I'm glad you are, so are you ready to tell me who did this to you?"

Castiel's POV

Dean helped me, so answering his question looks like the right thing to do, he deserves answers.

With a sigh I tell him.

"My older brother Michael. He's been doing this for the past few years, after mum died and dad left. But he's getting stronger and angrier. I can't take it anymore! " I can't stop the tears that fall out of my eyes. I'm so tired of trying to be okay.

"Cas. Cas, look at me."

I lift my head up and look at his amazing green eyes.

"You can stay here a couple of day untill we find a way to solve this, okay?"

I manage to keep my voice even before I answer.

"Is that okay? Would your brother and dad mind?"

"Sammy won't care and dad won't be back for a few weeks. You have nothing to worry about."

"Okay, thank you Dean." Maybe I'll stay here for the weekend, Michael won't even notice. I get my phone out and text Gabriel that I'm spending the night and my friend's house.

I send the message and look up, I see Dean looking at me. He holds my hand and leans in a bit, waiting for me to do the same. I've wanted to do this since yesterday, well that and try not to get into Michael's way. I put my hand in Dean's hair and push him towards me, surprising him a little, and crash my lips to his. We kiss, slowly and passionately, then Dean licks my lower lip asking for permission so I open my mouth. Our lips fight for dominance, his mouth is so warm and soft. I put my hand under his shirt and start rubbing his back, I feel his muscles tense up a bit but relax, getting used to my cold hands. He hold my waist and pushed my body closer to his. We stop to catch our breath.

"You taste good Cas"

I chuckle and kiss him again.

"I'm so lucky to have you Dean."

We stand there, holding each other and smiling dumbly.

"Do you want something to eat?"

"You know those pancakes you mentioned earlier sound good."

We ate pancakes and watched Star wars for the rest of the day. And for once, I didn't have to worry about Michael getting his anger out on me. I found someone who makes me happy, someome who I have such strong feelings for that even Michael can't stop. I'll do anything to be with Dean, anything.

okay woah long chapter hehe hope you like it!! please comment your opinions <3