Chapter 15

Castiel's POV

It's been a week since we moved away, Dean and I got a job at the diner where his friend Jo works and we're getting enough money. We're even thinking about buying an apartment soon. Sam and Jess decided to go to school, we all changed names so mine is Clearence and Dean chose Jayden, we sometimes forget about our new names but we're getting used to it.

~Week 3, Tuesday~

"One double hamburger and a vanilla milkshake!"

I shout to the kitchen where Dean and our friend Ash are.

"Coming up". Ash mumbles loud enough for me to hear.

The door jingles and I look over to see a man with a bit of a beard come in. For some reason he looks very familiar but I can't place it. Without a second thought, I go over to take his order.

"Hello sir, my name is Clearence and I will be serving you today. Here's a menu."

I give him the menu and walk away. The man smelled of alcohol and looks like he hasn't slept in days. I look at him again and get a bad feeling when he turns his head and meets my gaze. Oh no. This can't be happening. We both recognise each other at the same time. I can't move. What will he do now that he found us? I run to the kitchen to tell Dean.

Dean's POV

I make the double hamburger that has been ordered and place it on the counter when I see Cas rush in and pull me towards the storage room. He closes the door and locks it. Kinky. I didn't think he'd want to do it here but I'm okay with it.

"Dean, oh my god your dad is here. He found us. He's at the table near the door and I-i gave him the menu and he looked at me and I don't know what's he gonna do now-" Cas starts stuttering a bit and I grab his shoulder to calm him down. How did he find us? Did Ellen or Joe give us out? I hope not.

"Okay relax Cas, we'll figure it out. He probably wants to take us back into the family business. Did he look mad when he saw you?"

"No...I mean I don't know I wasn't paying attention but he did smell like alchol."

He's been drinking again. Bad things happen when he drinks. I can't let him hurt Cas or Sammy. I'll do anything to protect them.

"Okay so how about we go talk to him? I know it sounds like a bad idea but what can he do? He's not going to beat us up in front of all these people,  he's stupid but he's not that stupid. "

"Are you sure, Dean? Remember what happened last time he saw us together? "

I think about it, how scared I was. I don't want to be scared of him.

"Yeah I'm sure, I promise that if he touches even a hair on your head I will punch him."

"Thank you". I give him a peck on the lips and we go out the storage room hand in hand. I take big breaths before stepping out and walking to where Cas said my dad was sitting. He suddenly stops.

"Cas? What's wrong?"

"He-he's not here. He was sitting there before."

He points to a now empty table. Well now we know he's not here to talk. But where has he gone? I think about all the places around here that he could've gone and a thought suddenly hits me. Sammy. He knows Sammy is my weakness. I grab the cheap phone I got when we first got here and dial Sam's number.  It rings a few times and I begin to get worried. He then picks up.

"Dean what's wrong?"

"Dad. Dad is here. I mean he was here but now he's gone. I think he's going after you."

There's silence at the end of the line and then we agree that he hides in the bathrooms while I go pick him up. It's better to be together that apart. There's only one school close to the diner and it's about 15 minutes by car so I quickly grab my car keys and rush out towards the car. Cas gets in the car with me and we apologise to whoever is in charge today for leaving early.

~At school~

We park the impala outside the school and I call Sammy to let him know we're here.

"He says he's coming, I don't see dad anywhere. "

We both look around and see a black jeep parked not far from the school. Maybe it's a teacher's car. Or a students.  No need to worry.  Calm down Dean. Cas must have seen the worry on my face because he grabs my hand and tells me it will be okay. I hope he's right. After a few minutes I see Sammy walking towards us. I release a breath that I didn't realise I've been holding. I'm glad Sammy is safe. He gets in the backseat and we drive off to the motel we're staying in. We're moving out in a few days, I hope we moved sooner. Dad will be looking through all motels but there's too many apartments for him to look though.  I need to keep Cas and Sammy safe. We get to the room and stay in the one that me and Cas are sharing. As soon as I walk in, I feel that something's not right but I shrug it off. No sign of dad anywhere so I can calm down. No one says anything for a few minutes.

I think about all the things dad will do to us when he finds us, he'll drag us back to the monsters and provably feed Cas to a werewolf.  Someone coughing snaps me back from my thoughts and I look at Cas who's having a coughing fit.

"You okay Cas?"

He tries to nod but only makes the coughing worse. Weird. Then he starts coughing blood. Oh no, it can't be. Dad did find us after all. I'm sure that he's responsible for this. I look at Sammy and he shouts, "Cursed object? Hex bag?" I shrug and look through Cas' s pockets. Nothing. I look under the materass he's sitting on. Nothing. I take of most of his clothes, it has to be on him otherwise it would be affecting all of us. I see a small piece of paper in his inside pocket of his coat and take it out. Gotcha. On it are some symbols I don't recognise but I take it anyway and burn it with my lighter. Cas immediately stops coughing and drops to the floor, his mouth covered in blood.

"It's okay, Cas. I got you".

I hold him and he starts to look a bit less pale. Dad is going to pay for this. I promised Cas that I wouldn't let dad hurt him. Im going to prove that now. I go get Cas cleaned up and tell them that I'm going to the library to research what the signs were. Instead, I go look for dad. It's a small town and I know where he will be. I go back to the diner to where he was sitting and see numbers scratched into the edge of the table. Coordinates. I borrow a computer from Ash and look up the coordinates. They point to somewhere not far from here. I leave the diner and go confront my dad.

Heey guyss :D so im running out of ideas already :o but dw I'll hopefully come up with something soon! <3