Chapter 19

~There will be smut in this chapter~

Narrator' s POV

Dean and Cas have bought an apartment in the same building as Sam, Jess and Gabriel and have been living there for a few months. Dean and Cas have a steady job and Sam and Jess have finished school. They're 18 now and Dean and Cas are 20. Sam has been having nightmares of Jess dying. Sometimes it would be in a fire or someone stabbing her to death and sometimes it would be suicide. He hasn't told anyone about it because he doesn't want to worry anyone.

Dean's POV

I clean the last table for tonight and go check on Cas who's in the kitchen cleaning the stoves.

"I'm gonna go Cas, see you soon"

"Okay, bye Dean"

I watch him clean the bench and turn to go. I say goodbye to Jo and Cas and go back to our apartment. Cas works late shifts on fridays and insists that he doesn't need my help. I feel that I should do something special for him, we've been together for about 3 years now and I've never made him dinner. I know he likes fish so I'm gonna make him that. I should also buy candles. And wine. And something else....I stop at a jewelery shop and look at all the rings on display, looking for the most beautiful one that is worthy of Cas. I've been thinking of proposing fot a few weeks but never got around to buy a ring. I find one with a blue diamond which looks almost the color of Cas' s eyes. It's expensive but it's worth it. I go home and prepare dinner, when it's done I turn the lights off and light the candles on the table and around the apartment.  This will definitely be a surprise to Cas.

Castiel's POV

I walk out of the diner and head home, I'm so tired after all that cleaning I had to do. I open the door to the apartment and stop when I notice the lights are off. But the thing that surprises me more is Dean. He's wearing a suit and is standing next to a table that has a plate with fish on it and is lighted by two candles. There's rose petals on the floor too.

"Dean...what is this?"

"This is my way of saying thank you for staying with me for 3 years. I honestly don't know how you do it, I'm such a dick sometimes."

"True but I still love you. And this is so beautiful. Thank you Dean."

"Anything for you, my angel".

I blush and walk closer to Dean and slap his butt.

"I like your butt in that suit."

"Well I like yours." And he grabs my butt and pushes me towards him. I smash my lips against his and put my arms around his neck. I feel strong hands lift me up and I open my eyes to notice that Dean is carrying me to the bedroom.

"Dean wait."

"What?"

"I worked all day. I need a shower, I smell."

He chuckles and looks at me.

"Well, I need a shower too. How are we ever gonna fix this?"

"I can go first and then you could-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence because Dean is now carrying me to the bathroom. Oh. I'm so stupid. I mentally slap myself for not realising what Dean meant in the first place. But shower sex is complicated.  It'll also be my first. He puts me down and shuts the door. He starts unbottoning my shirt and I undo his tie. I throw my shirt to the ground and turn the shower on while Dean takes off my pants. I feel his hand brush against my leg, my body craves for more. The shower is on and I feel warm water on me as I wrap my arms around Dean's waist and pull him in. His pants are still on, I help him take them off. I throw off my now wet socks and boxers and wait for Dean to remove the rest of his clothes. He stands under the shower, the water making his hair wet and his eyes shine emerald green. He looks so hot. How am I ever going to keep my hands off him?! I give in to my desires and press my body against Dean's and push him to the wall, our tongues already fighting for dominance. I let my hands explore his body, the way I always do and feel his hard member press to my thigh. I let my right hand trail down to his hips and pause there for a moment. Dean notices that my hand isn't moving  so he puts his on top of mine and moves lower. I grab his dick and slowly move my hand. Dean lets out a small moan.

"Cas..."

"Yes Dean?"

"Too...slow..." He says in between moans. Happy that I succeed in making Dean beg for more, I move my hand faster. I feel Dean's hands on my back pushing our bodies closer. He then turns us around so that my back is against the wall and pushes me up. I wrap my legs around his body and kiss Dean's neck, leaving marks as I go. Dean moans and at the same time I feel him slip on the wet surface. He puts me down but then slips again, this time falling on me which ends up with us laying/sitting under the shower.

"Damn, sorry. You okay? "

"Mhmm." I say as I wrap my hands on his neck and bring his lips to mine. He moves on top of me, legs on either side of my  body and starts stretching me. We haven't done this for a while. I bite his lower lip which is a signal that I'm ready and he slowly pushes it into me. It hurts at first, it always does. I dig my nails into Dean's back. He pushes deeper and then out. Then in again and out. I relax as I get used to the sensation. I put my hands on his hips and push him more inside me.

"Feel...so...good. You're great...Dean."

I manage to say as he finds my spot and I let out a loud moan . I'm so close. Dean notices and begins to move faster. I can't hold it. I let it out and feel Dean come too. We both sit there under the warm water. Dean kisses me and holds me up.

"See? Now we both had a shower and some fun. So how about that dinner I made you?"

"Sounds perfect, thank you Dean. For everything. "

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We get out of the shower and put our clothes back on. The fish that Dean made got cold by the time we finished our shower but it was still really good. We lay in bed, exhausted and fall asleep in each other's arms.

~The next day~

Dean's POV

I wake up to someone knocking on the door. I open my eyes and see Cas wrapped around me, he looks so peaceful. I groan as I get up and open the door.

"What?" I'm not even looking at the person in the doorway.

"Excuse me sir but there's been a fire in an apartment on this floor and we are evacuating everyone, please make your way to the bottom of the building untill we say it is safe to come in."

I look at him now, he's a firefighter in his late twenties with dark brown eyes. I nod and shut the door in his face. I hope Sammy is okay. I shake Cas to wake him up and throw a t shirt and jeans at him as soon as he opens his eyes. His hair looks amazing, it's a mix of sex and bed hair. He's so sexy.

"Morning angel, get dressed. Apparently there's a fire in an apartment on this floor so we have to go."

"Oh okay, let's go then".

He puts on his shoes and we walk down to the bottom of the building.  I look around for Sammy or Gabriel but don't find them.

"Do you think they're okay?" Cas asks, concern in his voice.

"Of course, don't worry I'm sure they're still getting ready."

I look around again and finally spot Sammy sitting in an ambulance with a blanket on his shoulders. I grab Cas's hand and walk towards him.

"Hey Sammy you okay?"

He looks at me with scared eyes and I can see that he's not okay.

"Sammy talk to me."

"Jess...She didn't get out."

"Oh Sammy. I'm so sorry."

Damn it. Why her? Sammy was so happy with her and now she's gone. Life is so unfair. I hug him and I hear him say in my ear

"it's my fault. I could've stopped this from happening. I could've stopped this..."

"It's not your fault. It was just an accident. "

I sit next to him and Cas sits on the other side. Later, Gabriel comes and sits next to Cas. Everything was going so well. Why did she have to die?

Heeey guyss so I've never written shower smut before so sorry if it sucked but I tried! Hope you liked this chapter <3