Chapter 11

Theres gonna be a bit of smut at the end of the chapter so skip it if you don't like it :3

~Tuesday~

Dean's POV

I wake up at the usual time and go to school. The irritating sensation in my gut last night hasn't gone yet, ugh why won't it go away? I feel slightly better at the thought of seeing Cas in English today, lucky for me it's first class. I walk into the classroom to find Cas' s seat empty, maybe he's late. I look at the door, expecting a half ready Cas with bed hair and an undone tie to burst through the doors at any moment but give up hope when the bell rings and I move to my next class. He's probably sick. I have a feeling something's not right, maybe his brother knows something. I go around the school at lunch to find Gabriel and find him sitting on the stairs reading a book with a lollipop in his mouth.

"Hey uh, Gabriel?"

He looks up and nods. "You must be the famous Dean".

Famous?

"Uh yeah I guess. Anyway, do you know where Cas is?"

His expression gets dark.

"No, I haven't seen him today. But he and Michael did have an argument last night and I didn't see Cas come home, I presumed he stayed at your house."

"Oh, he wasn't with me."

I suddenly start to panic. What if something happened to Cas. What is the vampires found him alone somewhere and made him their dinner. I can't lose Cas. I think...I think I love him. I run to baby and drive out the school, I need to find him.

The first place I decide to look is the park, I found him there last time so he might be there again. I park under a tree and walk to the pond. I see Cas laying on the bench, not moving. Is he okay? Did something happen? If someone touched my Cas I'll rip their face off. I run up to Cas and shake him a bit. He groans and opens his eyes.

"Cas? Are you okay?"

He stands up and I hug him, burying my face in his shoulder and breathing in his sweet smell.

"Why are you here?"

"You didn't come to school so I asked your brother and he hasn't seen you either so I got worried and-".

He stops me by putting his lips on mine, I gotta say I missed it. As much as I'd like to keep on kissing him, I also want to know why he spent the night in a park so I pull away and gently hold his face.

" Why didn't you tell me you needed somewhere to stay?"

"I didn't want to bother you".

"Cas, you know I want you to be safe and happy and right now you aren't any of those. Do you want to go back to my place?"

"Okay".

I hold his hand and kiss him once more before going to the impala and driving back to my house.

Castiel's POV

When we get home, Dean gives me a blanket and a few slices of pizza. I forgot to eat yesterday but Dean doesn't have to know that. He's going to start asking questions soon, do I tell him the truth? What if he gets mad at Michael and gets into a fight with him? As tough as Dean looks, I don't know if he is stronger than my brother.

"Cas". He holds my hand. "Do you want to tell me what happened?"

I sigh and begin explaining what happened.

He looks angry when I finish talking.

"But he's your brother. He can't do that! What a dick. You should have told me Cas. What if someone attacked you? Something could've happened to you at the park. Promise me you'll call me if anything happens."

"I promise".

He is such a sweet guy, at first I thought that Dean was a dick and would make fun of me like everyone else does. I never imagined that he is such a caring person and an amazing boyfriend.

"Oh and also, you can stay here as long as you want."

"Dean I can't do that".

"Why not? Sammy didn't care last time you stayed here and I had the best night so I don't see a problem."

"But what if your dad comes back?"

"Don't worry about him, he's not going to be home for a while."

"Okay, thank you".

We sit in silence for a few minutes, it's a comfortable silence but Dean brakes it by suddenly hugging me. I kiss his soft lips and feel his tongue on mine. I know what he wants. I open my mouth and let him in. I can't stay away from him any longer, I need him. I pull his shirt off and then mine, I rub my hand on his back and slowly move lower. I feel his hands all over my body, he unbuckles my belt and I take my jeans off. I try to open the zipper on his jeans but it gets stuck. He laughs a bit against my lips and I can't help but smile too. This feels so right. He helps me with the zipper and throws his jeans in a pile of clothes by the couch. I feel his hand move to my private spot and I open my eyes. He doesn't say anything. He probably thinks I'm too scared to let him do anything to me. But I'm ready, and I need him to know that. I feel his hand move away but I stop him with mine and place it back where it was. Without breaking the kiss, he pushes me down on the couch and takes off all the remaining clothes on me so that I'm left naked. Dean is on top of me, his stomach touching mine. He grabs my dick and starts to slowly move his hand. it feels so good, I moan a bit. "Faster Dean. " I manage to say through kisses. He grins but doesn't change the speed. "Please Dean". I'm begging now, it's what he wanted. He moves faster and puts his finger on the tip, making me moan louder. "Dean..I think I'm going to....Dean I'm so close".

"it's okay Cas, let it out".

So I do. We both lay there for a moment, breathing heavily.

"That was amazing Dean".

He kisses me again and gets up.

"I think we should do this more often. "

"I'd like that."

I go get cleaned up and we put our clothes back on. I catch Dean staring at me, grinning.

"What?"

"Oh..uh nothing it's just that...you have sex hair and you look really hot."

I blush and try to fix my hair. I hear the door to Sam's bedroom open and he comes to the kitchen to grab a snack. Before going back to his room, he looks at us and says "Next time can you be a bit quieter, I can't concentrate on my homework. "

I look at Dean and see him blushing as much as me. I didn't know he heard us.

"Awkward". Dean chuckles.

"What time is it?" He grabs his phone and checks the time.

"Woah it's already 10".

"Let's go to bed, we have school tomorrow."

"Eh let's dich school, it sucks."

"No Dean, we need to finish school and get a good education. "

"I think I'll survive without school."

We laugh and go to bed, we cuddle untill I feel Dean asleep on my chest.

"I love you Dean." I whisper before I fall asleep.

Hellooo peopleee, so this is my first time writing a bit of smut so sorry if it sucked D: should I add more? please leave comments <3