Chapter 2

Dean's POV

It's been a week since we moved here. Dad has been staying home making plans with Bobby on how to take out the first nest without allarming the second. Me and Sammy have been going exploring the new area and basically not doing anything, dad decided to stop that and so we start school tomorrow. At least i ge to drive baby.

The next day.

The allarm goes off and i throw it to the ground, it's too early for school. After five minutes i go make breakfast.

"Get up Sammy, you're gonna be late for school" I shout from the kitchen. He rushes down a few minutes later, already dressed.

"Well someone is exited for school" I say.

"Yeah, i heard this at this school theres almost no bullying. I can finally concentrate on studying."

"Nerd" I laugh and mess up his hair.

We finish breakfast and jump into my '67 Chevy Impala. I have a good feeling about today.

Castiel's POV

I wake up with a headache, i slowly get up and get ready for school. The bruises and cuts hurt like hell but i tell myself to suck it up. I put on my tie and trench coat and get out of the house as quickly as possible, i don't want to run into Michael this morning. It's only a few minutes walk to school from where i live,

I get to school early, like always, and sit under a tree, reading a book and ignoring stupid remarks people say while they walk past me. A shadow covers me and i look up to see Crowley's smiling face. This can't be good.

Dean's POV

I get to school ten minutes before it starts, it usually takes that long for me to find the office.

"Hey Sammy"

I grab his arm, "Don't get into fights okay? If someone is being a dick to you, you tell me. Don't try to beat him up, tell me first so i can kick his ass."

He rolls his eyes and mutters "Yeah, sure" before walking out of the car.

I sit there for a while, not wanting to get out, when i see a boy being almost dragged by a group of boys to the back of the school, where there's a lot of trees and no people. I decide to follow them.

The stop in the middle of the small forest that's been growing there and kick the boy to the ground. Everyone laughs and start kicking him and throwing punches. This has happened many times to all the schools i've been to. I turn to walk away when he turns around and i catch a glimpse of his beautiful ocean blue eyes. Did i just say beautiful? I mentally slap myself and before i can do anything, i feel my body ruuning towards the group and punching everyone in sight.

Castiel's POV

I start to black out, my vision becomes blurry either from the tears or the fact that i now have a black eye. I feel myself fading, one more punch and i'm dead. Well, they did say they are going to kill me, i shouldn't have questioned it. Crowley laughs and gets ready to throw one last punch, in that moment i see something, no someone hit him in the head. The boy who knocked out Crowley then fights off the other boys and i see some of them run, carrying their leader.