Chapter 4

Dean's POV

When school finished, i waited at the gates for Cas. Some girls walked past me, giggling and winking at me. I smile back, but it doesn't match my eyes. Cas walks out and this time the smile is real, why didn't i stop those girls and flirt with them? That's what i usually do.

"Hi Dean"

"Hey Cas, ready?"

"Yes, let's go"

"Okay, i have to drop my little brother off first"

"I didn't know you had a little brother, i have one too"

"Pain the ass, little brothers right?"

"You could say so"

We walk to baby and Cas sits in the back seat while we wait for Sammy. He finally comes after saying goodbye to someone, maybe he made friends.

The door opens and Sam sits next to me.

"Hey Sammy, how was your first day?"

"Not bad, i made a friend." He then looks over to Castiel "Who are you?"

I answer because Cas doesn't seem like the social type.

"This is Cas, we're going to that gelato place after i drop you off, tell dad i'm at the library or something."

"Oh okay, you know i have a feeling dad is gonna leave soon again"

I look over to Sammy to see any expression he might show, but it's blank.

"You know he's gonna have to leave sooner or later."

"Yeah, i know".

I drop Sammy off at home and drive to 'Mario's Gelatos'.

We find two seats near the window and i order a double chocolate milkshake and a triple chocolate gelato while Cas gets a small mango gelato.

"So how old are you Cas"?

"17, you?"

"Same, what's your favourite color?"

"Color? Hmm...green"

"Awesome, i like blue" Like the color of your eyes. Ugh. Snap out of it Dean, he's a guy!

"Why did you move here, if you don't mind me asking?" He's so shy it's adorable.

"Well, we move around a lot because of my dad's job, this is the 12th school i've been to i think."

He looks a bit surpsed. " Oh..wow....i've never moved schools"

"Do you want to?"

He doesn't answer, just looks down. I guess i asked the wrong question, Not the sort of thing to talk about on dates. Stop it Dean! This isn't a date. Not. A. Date.

"Mmm so much chocolate', i say after finishing my milkshake, it really felt like an orgasm in my mouth.

He chuckles and says " Isn't that too much chocolate?"

"Never too much!"

We both laugh, his smile makes me feel so happy. I look at him and can't help but stare into his eyes. We both stare at each other for a few minutes, not a creepy uncomfortable stare, but it seemed like none of us could break it. I could stare at those eyes for ever. The waitress broke the moment and left a check and our table.

"I'll pay" i say.

"You don't have to, i have money"

"So do i, and besides i'm the one who asked you on the date."

Oh no. No no no no no no. I wasn't meant to say that. What is he gonna think of me now? I just met the guy, this can't be a date. Damn it Dean.

Castiel's POV

A date? I didn't realise this was a date. I thought Dean was straight. He looks straight. But now that i think about it, maybe the looks he has been giving me all day were hints.

"I didn't know this was a date..."

"No, i'm sorry i don't know why i said that"

He did looked shoked, i didn't mind if it was a date.

He gets up and walks toward the door. I grab his arm.

"Dean...i don't mind if this was a date, i liked it."

I could tell this is not what he expected me to say, he grabs some money and puts it on the table. He then holds my hand and looks at my staight in the eyes. He is so perfect. His face is perfectly shaped, his short messy hair and perfect lips, and i can't have him. I can't have anyone because of Michael. His hand moves to my face, he strokes my cheeck and starts leaning forward. Is he going to kiss me? My mind goes blank. What do i do??

Dean's POV

I catch myself before i kiss Cas. What am i thinking? I let go of his face and walk out, i need to clear my head. Dad would never accept me of liking another guy, he would rather see me dead than in love with a male. I nearly kissed Cas! His lips looked so inviting...Shut up! I scream in my head and go for a ride in baby, i'll come home when everyone is asleep. I don't want to explain myself to anyone.

Sorry for the short chapters, i'll try to write more. Please leave any comments and suggestions. Thank you all for reading!! <3