1

<Takes place in 2014>

So to be more specific, a female alien that spent a night with Peter Quill and got pregnant with his child. She told him about the offspring and when she was giving birth, she died bleeding out bug the baby lived. Peter was 'forced' to take the child. It was a girl and Peter named her Clover Meredith Quill.

She is now four years old. Peter and Clover always stole stuff together. Most of the time she would be the distraction while he did the stealing. Hindu allowed Peter to keep her and when she learned how to walk, she became the youngest Ravager, with the codename Bandit.

Since Clover was half alien(Garnanji)half human she had a couple of enhanced senses. When Peter was listening to his walkman she could hear the music even without standing next to him. She also had fast reflexes. To add to that, her left eye (⬆)was like her mother's, a person she was never able to meet, and her right eye was like her father's regular green hue.

When peter brought home another woman Clover would be in front of the ship where she couldn't hear anything thing.

So that's where she was right now. It was morning on whatever planet this was. Clover was playing with Peter's Ravager jacket when she heard the one nighter quickly leave the Milano. Clover ignored the lady and snuggled her dad's jacket. It smelled like him and she would use it as a blanket sometimes. Clover got up and carried the jacket down the steps to the table below the cockpit. Clover pushed the jacket onto the seat and climbed back up the steps to her and her dad's room.

He currently wasn't there and she heard the shower running. Clover looked around for her stuffed animal. Peter gave it to her for her third birthday.

She climbed onto the bed and looked around the room. She was used to the certain eroma that filled the room. Clover didn't see her stuffed animal anywhere but she sat there for a bit longer. After a few minutes of not finding anything she hopped off the bed and entered the hallway.

She looked to her left and saw her puppy in the middle of the hallway. Clover skipped to it and picked it up. Then she realized, it was in the middle of the hallway. She knotted her eyebrows in confusion.

All of a sudden she squealed as a pair of arms wrapped around her.

"Daddy put me down!" She giggled as Peter put her on his hip.

"No can do Bandit." Peter said smiling.

Clover smiles and thought she was stupid for not realizing that her puppy was in front of the bathroom and the shower stopped when she jumped off the bed.

"Clover have you seen my jacket anywhere?" Peter asks his daughter.

She nodded and Peter placed her back on the floor. She ran to the steps and dropped down. Clover ran to the table when Peter jumped down. She tried to get in the seat but she was still too short so she struggled a bit. Peter helped her onto the seat and asked if she was hungry. Clover nodded and played with her stuffed animal. Peter shook the dust off his jacket before putting it on.

Clover thought about her grandmother while she waited for her food. Peter never talked about Clover's mother because 1) she was what he called 'a bitch'. And 2) they barely even met. So clover always asked about her grandmother, Meredith Quill. Peter would tell stories of his childhood with his mom. Clover felt sad for her dad because her grandmother died right before the Ravagers took him.

As Peter came back with her snack she stared at her dog, "Daddy?" Clover called to get his attention. "What Clove?" Peter turned around. Clover gave him puppy eyes and a little innocent smile. "Can you play Only you on the radio?" She asked.

Peter smiled and nodded, heading to the cockpit. Clover would always go e him the puppy eyes when she had a specific song request.

Clover started eating her food and she hugged her dog. About a minute later she heard the song start.

(Only you by the Platters)

She smiled and continued to eat her food. That was one of her favorite songs peter had in his collection. But her top favorite was probably Footloose. It was so fun to dance to. And Peter would always tell the tale about how a man named Kevin Bacon got a whole town to dance for fun in the greatest movie of all time.

After she finished her food Clover noticed her dad's sidearm on another table. She held it in one arm while she stuffed her dog into her shirt. Clover climbed up the steps and made her way to the cockpit.

Clover entered the cockpit and slid the sidearm onto Peter's lap. Peter looked down at his lap and then at his daughter who was climbing onto the copilot seat. Peter started up the Milano and asked Clover, "You ready?"

Clover answered yes and held her puppy in her lap. Peter glanced at her then back out the window. "You have to buckle in first baby girl."

Clover pulled the seatbelt and buckled in. She eventually closed her eyes and fell asleep as she watched the fly out of the atmosphere and into space.

¤Just so you know

Garnanji is the made up alien species Clover's mother is.

Clover has a slight lisp.

And I'm changing the wording of a couple of things because I wrote this back in 2016 when I had no idea how to write a story. I still don't but at least I improved.