7

¤ Why did I make so many GODDAMN chapters?

3rd person pov

The group entered the Collector's Museum. Some aliens that were locked in cage boxes were FUK. Peter made sure Clover stayed close by him as they met the Collector.

The Collector kissed Gamora's hand before he noticed Groot and Clover. He first went to Groot, asking to own his carcass once he died.

Then the Collector walked to Peter and Clover. Clover looked up at the strange man in front of her.

"I jave never seen a offspring of Terran and Garnaji before. They can be very dangerous. You must be careful with her as she grows." He warned.

(*I honestly have no idea what I was thinking nback when I wrote these stories. This part of Clover's background went nowhere yet I added it.)

"Clover has never done anything bad-" Peter responded. Clover whispered to herself, "But I killed people before." "-plus she's my daughter, she would never hurt me. Right?" He looked down at Clover. Clover shook her head no.

"Corona, bring the onsa." The Collector said, keeping his gaze on Clover.

"Corona came back a few seconds later with a snake like creature(you already know, picture above)in a clear glass box. Clover was staring at the box and her eyes widened.

"Observe how she reacts to only a small creature." The Collector mumbled.

Clover stayed still, just watching the creature slither around. Gamora stepped forward.

"Tavian don't. We didn't come here for this." She said, knowing what could happen.

"He needs to see what a danger she can be to herself and others. I will take good care of her if you would like to give her to me, to keep her safe." The Collector said, taking a step back. Corona also took a step back but held the box in front of Clover.

Corina opened the lid slightly, just enough that the scent of the onsa will reach Clover's nose.

Out of nowhere the white part of Clover's eyes changed to black. Her unnatural green hue stayed.(the other big ass picture at the top) She lunged at the box but Peter picked her up before she could reach it. She started thrashing in Peter's arms trying to get the creature.

Peter was shocked to see Clover acting all psycho. As Clover thrashed around she got a hold of Peter's hand and bit hard into it to try to make him let go of her.

Gamora was angry and she marched forward. She took Clover into her arms and pressed on a part of her neck that made her go limp. She carefully gave Peter his daughter back and Gamora turned to Corina.

"Take that back now." Corina nodded and walked away with the onsa.

"Peter, the orb." She said to Peter.

Peter took the orb out and tried handing it to Gamora while holding onto Clover with the other arm, but he dropped it. After the orb was handed off and put into place Peter whispered to the Collector, "I don't care how dangerous Clover is or will be. She is not a part of your collection, she is my daughter."

Peter stepped back so he could see the holograms clearly. He glanced down at Clover to see her staring at the holograms in amazement.

As the Collector went to get the units Corina stepped closer to the stone.

"Corina. Stand back." The Collector ordered.

"I will no longer be your slave!" She shouted and wrapped her hand around the stone.

Purple flares and flames were shooting everywhere. Clover screamed and held onto her dad tightly. Peter and Gamora fell backwards and stayed down. They both covered Clover. Corina's screams were barely heard over the chaos and then there was a huge explosion. Clover covered her ears at the extremely loud boom.

After everything settled, they slowly stood up. "What the fuck." Peter muttered. Things were crashing and falling.

They made their way to the stone. Mutluple creatures were free and running around the place. Gamora marched forward and slammed the orb shut before the three of them made their way outside.