pre gotg 2 pt. 1

Hi, my name is Clover Meredith Quill. I am about four and a halfish years old. I am mostly 'alien' but I am part terran, or human as my dad says.

I was named after my grandma, I never got to meet her. I have lived with my dad, Peter Jason Quill, ever since I was born. We were a part of a group of kinda bad guys called the Ravagers, but not anymore.

A few months ago me and my dad made friends with Gamora, Drax, Groot, and Rocket. We all met inside of a prison.

We saved the galaxy from being destroyed and we became a team. We helped people who couldn't help themselves but we get paid after.

···

I was laying on the bed next to my dad. Everyone was suppose to be asleep but I fidnt feel sleepy. I slowly move off of the bed without waking up my dad.

I quietly walked through the hallway, o could clearly hear my dad and Drax snoring.

I somehow got to the lower level of the Milano in the dark and saw tools, wires, and stuff like that on the floor.

I saw Rocket fell asleep on top of some of his tools. It looked uncomfortable so I slowly stepped closer to him. I tried to pick him up off of his stuff.

I walked backwards dragging rocket when I tripped over and fell on my back. Rocket fell on top of me and he didn't wake up. He was heavy to me because I'm still very little. I sighed and laid there after trying to push him off.

I heard footsteps coming closer from the upper level. My dad jumped down the steps and saw me.

"Help me." I whispered.

"Clover, what are you doing?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I can't go to sleep."

"But what are you doing with Rocket? He's gonna get mad at you when he wakes up."

"I was only tryin to help but I fell and he's heavy and I can't get up." I whispered, reaching my hand out to my dad.

At least Rocket's fur was soft, but the floor was cold and my back is not comfortable.

My dad sighed heavily and carefully picked up Rocket. I stood up and wiped my hands on my shorts.

"Rocket was sleeping on the floor with his things and I thought that wasn't comfortable so I tried to move him so he didn't compain in the morning." I explained to my dad.

My dad nodded and looked around, "I'm not gonna risk carrying him all the way back to his room because I don't want my face to be covered in scratch marks." He said quietly.

He got a blanket that was in the corner of the room and put Rocket on it. I didn't know Rocket was a heavy sleeper.

He then went back over to me and led me up the steps. We were walking down the hallway when I heard tiny footsteps from one of the other rooms.

"Do you hear that?" I asked my dad.

"Hear what? I don't hear anything." He said, listening closely.

I can clearly hear the footsteps moving around. I got confused for a second.

My dad snapped his fingers, "Oh wait, its your 'super' hearing or whatever you get from your mother's side." He said.

"I think Groot's awake." I said, still looking down the hallway.

My dad went to put Groot back to sleep. Everyone has to make sure to keep him from getting into trouble since he was now the "baby" of the ship. He was almost the size of half my arm.

I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. I was finally getting tired which took forever. I heard my dad walk back into the room and I felt him lay down on the bed.

"Night daddy." I mumbled into the pillow.

"Goodnight Clove." I heard him say.