8

3rd pov

Peter, Clover, and Gamora went outside of the museum ruins and met up with Rocket and Groot. People were running around screaming outside.

Clover was watching everyone run in different directions and she saw Drax in the distance pull out his daggers. Clover tugged on Peter's pants to get hia attention. But Drax shouted at some flying pods that were getting closer.

A few people bumped into the small group trying to run away. Three people ran by Peter and accidently pushed Clover away from him into a small crowd off to the right.

Clover got up from the ground and noticed Yondu and a few Ravagers were near her yelling at her dad. She looked back and saw the group was running away.

'Did they just leave me?' She thought.

Clover then ran to Yondu since he was the only other person she recognized here and Yondu noticed her.

"Well if it isn't Bandit. Coming back to say hello."

Clover saw two faceless freaks, like back on the planet where her dad found the orb, running up to the Ravagers from behind. She quickly pulled out her crossbow and shot them down.

Yondu gestured to one of the Ravagers. One came up and picked up Clover to give her a piggyback ride.

The Ravagers went back to their main ship and waited outside of Knowhere. Clover was sitting on a bench in the ship.

'Why would my dad just leave me?'

'he didn't even try to come back for me?'

She kept thinking to herself.

After a while Yondu came into the room Clover was in and smiled. "Heya Bandit, you wanna help your ol' pal Yondu kick a bit of butt?" She smiled slightly and followed him out of the room.

She saw a group of Ravagers surrounding someone. Some Ravagers were holding Gamora back from something.

'when did she get here?' Clover thought.

Clover wasn't really mad at anyone except Peter. She thought her own father didn't even try to look for her in the crowd. And speaking of which, it was her father that was being surrounded. Clover glared at her father and took out her crossbow. She hit his leg very hard with the crossbow, which earned a few cheers from the Ravagers.

Yondu picked up Clover so she was eye level with Peter and she started slapping and swinging at his face.

After Yondu set her back down he said to Peter, "I oughta kill you for betraying me. Hell even your own daughter hates ya!"

Peter glanced down at Clover, she had her arms crossed and she didn't even look up at him. After the little negotiation and Rocket's attempt to save Peter and Gamora, Peter took Clover to a room to have a talk. Peter sat down on a crate as Clover stayed standing.

Peter sighed, "Do you wanna talk Clove?"

Clover just stood in front of him with her arms crossed, staring at the floor.

"Could at least look at me?"

Clover didn't move at all. She just whispered, "You left me in the middle of Knowhere. You didn't even try to come for me."

"What? No. Clove I--we had people after us. I had no choice but to run. I freaked out when I found out you weren't with Rocket or Gamora." Peter tried to explain.

"Clove, I'm sorry I didn't look for you. At least look at me."

Clover still kept her gaze on the floor and she didn't soften her expression. Peter held his head in his hands, he was frustrated, stressed, he felt guilty. Which caused his eyes to water slightly. Clover glanced up at her father. She started to feel bad for him
She frowned and walked in front of him. She placed her small hand on his knee and he looked up.

Clover whispered, "I forgive you, but I'm still a bit mad."

Peter slightly smiled and Clover climbed onto his lap and hugged him. He hugged back, happy that his daughter still loves him.