22

I know my sleep schedule is gonna be fucked this school year and I should be asleep right now but oh well, let's do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of us were taken to the Ravager ship and locked up except for me and Nebula. One Ravager I nicknamed Cranky back when me and my dad were still Ravagers was holding on very tightly to my arm so I wouldn't escape.

I watched everyone who was following Yondu was thrown out to space. Taserface was basically now I'm charge and I was scared. He never liked me and my dad when we were part of the Ravagers.

Some of the loyal Ravagers were begging Yondu to help them. But he wasn't doing anything.

Taserface got right up in Yondu's face, "You're the one who killed those men. By leading them down the wrong path. Because you're weak-"

He punched Yondu in the face and everyone started cheering.

"-and stupid."

He punched him again and I looked away.

"It's time for the Ravagers to rise to glory once again, with a new captain, Taserface!"

I tried pulling myself out of Cranky's grip but it didn't work. It was hurting my arm. He pulled me close and said, "Stop your squirming. Where are you even gonna run off to? We know this ship as well as you do. You can't hide."

"Let me go, I want my dad!" I whined still trying to get away.

"Well as you can see, Quill isn't here! Ouit whining or else!" Cranky yelled at me.

"Or else what?" I asked.

"That's it!" Cranky shouted before standing up and dragging me towards the hatch they dragged all the loyal Ravagers to.

"New plan-" Taserface pulled out a knife and held it against Rocket's throat. He glanced over at me and Cranky before smiling, showing his ugly teeth and turning back to Rocket.

"-we are going to make you watch your friend's daughter freeze into a garnanijn popsicle."

(Note : Garnanijn is the alien race I made up that Clover is half of, from her mother's side. In case any of you were confused.)

"What?" Rocket asked with his eyes widening.

I was struggling to get away now. I didn't want to die. Another Ravager pushed the button and opened the first hatch. Cranky forcefully pushed me into the small room and I fell on my face.

When I pushed myself off the ground I could feel liquid dripping down my nose. I stood up and started banging on the glass with my fists.

"Let me out! Rocket! Yondu! Help me!" I started crying

"NO! Let her go!" Rocket yelled at the Ravagers.

Groot and Rocket looked worried and scared while Yondu was still staring at the floor in front of him.

Some Ravagers were waving goodbye to me and the others were laughing. My hands were already hurting from how hard o was hitting the glass. Tears were falling down my face.

I watched as Cranky pressed a button on the panel but instead of the hatch opening behind me, they opened the front one. Cranky was laughing and he pulled me by my hair and turned to Taserface.

"Take her to the open cell." Taserface told Cranky.

He dragged me by my hair and I hurried to keep up with his fast steps. The Ravagers were laughing and making fun of me as we walked by them.

I was sobbing by the time we got to the cell. Cranky threw me inside and locked the door behind him.

I sat up against the wall and put my head in my arms. I just wanted my dad. He always makes me feel better when I'm crying, he would kiss the top if my head and rub my back. He would hold me tightly and i would feel safe in his arms, but he's not here.