23

This chapter is long as fuck and I start school tomorrow and I have to do so much stuff today and I'm writing this fucking early at 6:20 a.m and I'm flipping the fuck out internally.

Aka : I have a resting bitch face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ship started going through so many jumps. There was so many colors and things I saw in between the jumps before I covered my head with my hands and closed my eyes.

We were all screaming, my body started to feel weird. Like I was going to be sick.

It was taking a long time to reach Ego but Rocket did make us go through seven hundred jumps which was way too much.

All of a sudden I lurched forwards but I didn't fall out of my seat since I made sure to buckle in. I looked up and saw a red and blue planet in front of us.

"What the hell you doing boy?" Yondu yelled at Rocket.

"I can tell by how you talked about him this Ego is bad news. We're here to save Quill." Rocket replied.

So my grandpa is evil?

I junped out of my seat and stumbled up to the window. Rocket and Yondu kept yelling at each other as I stared at the planet in front of us. I had to put my hands on the glass, even though it kinda hurt, so I could keep myself steady because I was dizzy from all those jumps we did.

I heard Yondu start laughing and I turned around to look at him.

"What are you laughing at me for?" Rocket asked.

Yondu patted my head, and of course messing up my hair by doing that. Why does it happen every time?

He walked up to the window. "You can fool yourself and everyone else, but you can't fool me. I know who you are."

"You don't know dipshit about me."

"I know everything about you. I know you play like you're the meanest and the baddest but you're the most scared of all." Yondu started walking closer to Rocket as he talked.

"Shut up!" Rocket scoffed, but he looked a little nervous.

Me and Kraglin looked at each other as we both stayed quiet because we both know not to interrupt or bother Yondu when he gets like this.

"I know you steal batteries you don't need, and push away anyone who's willing to put up with you because just a lil' bit of love will remind you how big and empty that hole inside you actually is."

Dang, it's getting serious.

"I said shut it!" Rocket hissed.

"I know the scientists that made you never gave a rat's ass about you!"

"I'm serious dude!"

"Just like my own Damn parents, who sold me, their own little baby in the slavery. I know who you are not, because you're me."

Rocket and Yondu were right in each other's faces not saying a word. I saw Groot was climbing off his seat in the back and was walking towards Rocket.

"What kind of a pair are we?" Rocket finally spoke up.

Yondu stood up straight and stepped towards Kraglin.

"The kind that's about to go fight a planet I reckon." He answered.

"Ok, alright, that's--wait fight a what?" Rocket asked.

"A planet?" I asked Yondu.

Yondu looked down towards me and pointed at the window.