17

Volume. 2 starts here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My dad looked down at the game thing when it made a weird beep.

"Showtime a-holes! It'll be here any second."

Gamora held up her gun and loaded it. "Which will be its loss." She said. I also made sure my crossbow was ready. I couldn't carry the big gun everyone else had because they were too heavy for me.

My dad looked towards Gamora. "I thought your thing was a sword."

"We were hired to stop an inter dimensional beast from feasting on those batteries-"

I turned around and looked at the glowing battery things all around us that we need to protect.

"-and I'm going to stop it with a sword?" Gamora finished her sentence.

"You always had a sword and my dad always had a gun." I said pointing at their weapons.

"But I guess we're both doing guns now. I just didn't know that." My dad added before looking up at the dark clouds.

Gamora rolked her eyes and stopped to look at Drax, "Drax, why aren't you wearing ohe of Rocket's aero-rigs?"

I couldn't wear one because I'm 'too small and too young' for one. My dad says that for everything.

"It hurts." Drax responded.

"Hurts?" I asked.

Drax looked down at me before slightly turning away, "I have sensitive nipples."

Me and Rocket started laughing at the same time. Rocket pretended to be Drax while saying,

"My nipples hurt. Oh goodness me!"

I laughed even more but Drax only seemed to get pissed off, as my dad would say.

"What about him? What is he doing?" Drax asked pointing to Rocket.

"I'm finishing this up so we can listen to tunes while we work." He explained.

Gamora asked, "How is that a priority?"

"Blame the Quills. They're the ones who love music so much!" Rocket said pointing to us.

"Hey! I'm innicent!" I poured crossing my arms.

My dad spoke up, "It's pronounced innocent Clove. And I actually agree with Drax on this one. That's hardly important right now."

"Okay sure Quill." Rocker started winking.

"No I'm being serious."

Still winking, Rocket said, "I understand, you're being very serious right now."

"I can clearly see you winking!" Drax exclaimed.

"Dammit, I was using my left eye?" I raised my hands up to remind myself which was left and right before nodding at Rocket.

Rocket went back to finishing the speaker. Some little creatures hopping around surrounded Groot and me. I kicked them away but one but my pinkie.

"Ow! Daddy, the small bitch bit me." I whined. A bit of blood started dripping down.

My dad sighed and bent down to look at my finger. I keep saying bitch and they try to make me stop but now its in my head.

"It's not that bad, but ill get you a bandaid once were finished here, okay Clove?"

I nodded, "okay."

All of a sudden the clouds started shooting lightning and making a lot of thunder. A portal thing appeared on the clouds and the big, mean, ugly monster jumped out of it and started falling towards us.

"That's intense." Rocket mumbled.

"Clover, don't get too close to it." My dad said to me, making his mask appear on his face.

I took a few steps back and took out my crossbow. I stayed near the edge so I probably won't get hurt. I shot at its tentacles but it didn't really do anything. I heard a whooshing sound better louder at my side. I fell to the ground just before the flying tentacle could hit me.

Drax got knocked over and was flying through the air towards me. I ducked again, barely missing him. The monster alien turned towards us and it opened its mouth. Rainbow colored whatever came out and I ran, because that would be disgusting if I had alien spit on me, if it even was spit.

Groot was on a hopping creature that ran around me.

"Daddy, Groot's gonna get hurt." I said out loud.

No matter how many times I shot at the alien, it didn't seem to get hurt. I ran towards Gamora because she was in a pot far enough not to get hit by the ugly monster. Drax was also in that spot, stansing next to Gamora.

"The beast's hide us too thick to be pierced from the outside. I must cut through it from the inside." Drax spoke up to us.

I got confused. How was he going to get inside it?

"Huh?" Gamora didn't understand either.

Drax started laughing, raising up his daggers. He then started running to the alien.

"No. Drax wait a minute. Drax!" Gamora shouted at him.

My eyes were wide and my mouth open when he jumped into the ugly monster's mouth.

"Daddy, Drax is gonna get killed." I said out loud again.

"What is he doing?!" My dad asked when he landed next to me and Gamora.

"He said the skin is too tough outside so-" I tried saying.

"What? That doesn't make any sense."

"I tried telling him that!" Gamora shouted.

"The skin is the same level of thickness from the outside as it is on the inside."

"I realize that."

"Stay here Clove." My dad said to me.

He then looked towards Gamora, "There is a cut on its neck. Rocket, get it to look up!"

My dad flew up and started shooting at the monster with Rocket, making it look up. Gamora tried to shoot but her gun was empty. So she took out hwr swords and waited for the alien to look up.

I sat down criss cross on the ground since I knew I couldn't do anything. Ganora then started running towards Big Ugly. She jumped onto a tentacle to reach its neck and she stabbed her sword through the cut. Her sword sliced almost the whole neck and belly of it. She jumped off of Big Ugly and it fell to the ground dead.

Its yellow insides started leaking out from the cut and I could hear very clearly all the stuff moving and spilling around. Something started moving inside of it.

Drax came out of the gut covered in guts. My dad landed next to me. I turned my head slowly and smiled up at him.

"Daddy, I wanna throw up."