9

I try to update every 3 to 4 days but How the fLiPpITy fUCk is time going by so fast?!?

Clover's pov

Gamora, Rocket, Drax, and Groot came in shortly after. They were suppose to come up with a plan to stop Ronan and get the orb.

I was hugging my dad's leg with my left arm while they were discussing things.

"-You call that figured out? We're gonna rob the guys that beat us senseless." Rocket raised his voice.

"You wanna talk senseless? How about trying to save us by blowing us up!" My dad glared at Rocket.

Rocket rolled his eyes, "We were only gonna blow you up if they didn't turn you over."

"And how on Earth were they gonna turn us over when you only gave them a count of five?!" I leaned my head against my dad's leg. This might be a while.

"I didn't have time to work out the minutiae of the plan. Man, this is what we get for acting altruistically."

Gamora steppes into the conversation, "What's important now is that we get the Ravagers army to help us save Xandar."

"Why? So we can give the stone to Yondu who will sell the stone to somebody even worse?" Rocket scoffed. That was a fair point. Yondu probably shouldn't have the orb.

"We'll figure something out later." My dad said.

Gamora sighed, "We have to stop Ronan."

"How?" I asked.

"I have a plan." My dad stated.

"You've got a plan?" Rocket said.

"Yes."

"First of all, you're copying me for when o said I had a plan." I groaned and hit my head on my dad's leg. God darn it, right when I thought they were finished arguing.

"No I'm not. People say that all the time, it's not that unique of a thing to say."

Rocket interrupted him, "Second of all, I don't think you have a plan."

"I have--part of a plan."

"What percentage of a plan do you have?" Drax spoke up for the first time.

Gamora pointed at him, "You don't get to ask questions after the nonsense you pulled on Knowhere."

"I just saved Quill." Drax said.

I shook my head, "No you didn't."

"We've already established that you destroying the ship that I'm on is not saving me."

"When did we establish that?" Drax asked.

Was he not listening? "Like three seconds ago!"

"I wasn't listening I was thinking of something else." Drax mumbled.

"She's right you don't get a opinion. What percentage." Rocket turned back to my dad.

"I dunno, like twelve percent." My dad shrugged.

"Twelve percent?" Rocket started to laugh a lot. I could tell it was fake.

My dad glared at Rocket, "That's a fake laugh."

Rocket stopped laughing and said, "It's real."

"Totally fake."

"That is the most real, authentic, hysterical laugh in my entire laugh because that is not a plan." Rocket explained.

I laughed in my head, I don't know what those big words mean.

"It's barely a concept." Gamora said.

"What you're taking their side?"

"That's not a plan daddy." I shrugged looking up at him.

He looked down at me, "You too? I thought we were on the same team."

I let out a chuckle, "I said I forgave you but I'm still mad at you." My dad sighed and ruffled up my hair, looking back at the others.

"I am Groot."

"So what if it's better than eleven percent. The hell does that have to do with anything?"

My dad smiled, "Thank you Groot thank you. See, Groot's the only one of you who has a clue." I placed my hand over my heart and looked up at my dad.

Groot started eating a clover from his shoulder and my dad sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, "Come on guys, Yondu is gonna be here in two seconds expecting to hear this big plan of ours. I need your help."

I looked down at my feet and hugged my dad's leg tighter with both arms, "I look around us, and you know what I see? Losers."

Everyone looked up at him confused "I mean people who've lost stuff. All of us have. Our homes. Our families-" I felt my dad put his hand on the back of my head, probably getting the memory of Grandma Meredith.

My dad continued, "-normal lives. And usually life takes more than it gives but not today. Today it's giving us a chance."

"To do what?" Drax asked.

"To give a shit." I choked on my own spit at my dad's word choice.

"And I will not stand by as Ronan wipes out billions of lives."

Rocket stared at his all, "Look Quill, stopping Ronan. That's impossible, you're asking us to die, you're asking your own daughter to die."

"I guess I am." He said feeling a bit guilty. My dad turned around and took a few steps away from the group. I walked up to him and reached for his hand. I was able to grab onto his finger when I turned to the group.

"It's been me and my daddy for my entire life. He's all that I have. So if he goes down, I'm going down with him." I said to the group.

My dad picked me up and held me on his hop, giving my forehead a kiss.

Gamora gave me a sad smile before speaking up, "Quill, I have lived most of my life surrounded by my enemies." Gamora then stood up and stated, "I will be grateful to due amount my friends."

Drax stood up from his chair, "You are an honorable man Quill. You have a very brave and smart child. I will fight beside you. And in the end, I will see my wife and daughter again." I smiled at the complement

Groot stood up and my eyes widened to see how tall was compared to the rest of the adults. "I am Groot." He said on a serious tone. Everyone then looked at Rocket.

He sighed, "Oh what the he'll, I don't got that long of a life span anyways." Rocket then stood up on the box that he was sitting on. "Now I'm standing, you all happy? We're all standing--a bunch of jackasses." I gave him a little glare

Later on, my dad and Gamora were explaining our big plan. We dressed in new Ravager clothing, well I got to keep on my regular Ravager jacket, and got geared up.

My dad pulled me to the side before we got to the Milano. "Clover, if somehow I don't make it and you live, I want you to know that I love you so much. You are the best thing that ever happened to me."

I grinned, "Like you said, I'm your little clover in the sunshine, right?" My dad nodded and bit his lip. His eyes got wet again. I just hugged him. "You don' need to worry daddy, we will both make it and live. I'm not mad at you anymore." My dad hugged me back tightly and kissed the side of my head. " 'love you too." I whispered.

We let go of each and boarded the Milano. Well, here goes nothing.