20

It's 6 am. I woke up up like 30 minutes ago because there's a thunderstorm outside. Lets fucking do this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look at at this!Where the rest of our ship?!" Gamora yelled once we stepped outside.

My dad put me down on the ground next to him.

"Eithwr one of you could've gotten us through that field, Peter. We almost died because of your arrogance." Gamora added.

I was holding onto one of my dad's legs, slightly hiding behind him because Nebula was standing like four feet away from me and she was kinda scary.

My dad pointes at Rocket, "More like because he stole annulax batteries."

Drax sighed, "They're called Harburlary batteries."

"No they're not!"

"You know why I did it Star-munch?" Rocket asked my dad.

"I'm not gonna answer to Star-munch." My dad muttered.

"I did it because I wanted to."

"Idiot." I heard my dad mumble under his breath.

"What are we even talking about this for? We just had a little man save us by blowing up fifty ships!"

"How little?" I asked Rocket.

"I don't know like this." He said showing how tall the man he saw was.

"A little one inch man saved us?" Gamora asked him.

Rocket shrugged, "Well if he got closer I'm sure he'd be much larger."

"Yeah that's how eyesight works you stupid raccoon."

"Don't call me a raccoon!" Rocket yelled at my dad.

My dad apologized, "I'm sorry, I took it too far. I meant trash panda."

I hit my dad on his leg since I knew that was a mean name. Rocket looked up at Gamora and Drax and asked them, "Is that better?"

"I don't know." Drax whispered.

"It's worse, it's so much worse!, my dad started laughing.

"You son of a-" Rocket jumped up to bite my dad. My dad pushed me back so I wouldn't accidently get hurt.

A low rumble of an engine started coming from the sky. Rocket and my dad were too busy with each other to notice at first. I ran back to my dad and started pulling on his pants leg.

"Someone's coming." Nebula said.

We all gathered around so our backs were pressed against each other. I pulles put my weapon from my pocket and held it in my hand, ready to use it if it was a enemy coming.

"You should release me from my bonds, you will need help against the enemy." Nebula said to Gamora.

"The second I release you, you will immediately turn on us." Gamora scolded at her sister.

"No I won't." Nebula said, obviously lying.

My dad scoffed, "You would think a supervillain would know how to properly lie."

"I bet it's the one inch man." Drax said smiling.

A white and gold shipping suddenly came into my sight and it landes in the clearing in front of us. My dad pushed me further behind him as we all had our weapons ready.

The gold suddenly moved away and two people were standing inside the ship. It was a man and a lady. The man smiled and looked at my dad.

"After all this time I finally found you." He said.

"And who the hell are you?"

"I figure my rugged good looks would hive it away. My name is Ego. And I'm your dad Peter." The man answered.

I looked up at my dad confused. He would always tell me it was him and grandma when he was back on Earth. But now there's a weird man who says he's my grandpa.

···

We made a campfire outside since the Milano was still destroyed. The man, Ego, and the lady with big black eyes sat with us. They were talking to the rest of the team. I was sitting on my dad's lap as he gently brushed out my tangles hair with his fingers. I was already night and I was getting sleepy.

"So I'm guessing that little girl right there is my granddaughter, yes?" Ego asked my dad.

He nodded and looked down at me. I sat up straighter and rubbed my eyes since I noticed Ego's attention was on me now. Ego then smiled, "What's your name sweetheart?"

"Clover." I responded quietly.

My dad and Ego started talking while I stayed quiet, staring at the fire. I didn't trust Ego, he just randomly showed up and says he's my grandpa from outer space. It was only me and my dad but there's suddenly a new guy who's our family. Since I'm young, it doesn't really make any sense to me.

"How did you find us now?" Gamora asked Ego.

"Well even where I reside outside the edge of what's known we've heard tell about the man they call Starlord."

Ego then stood up, "Why don't we head there right now? You're associates are welcome to join, even the triangle face monkey there-"

I saw Rocket feel his snout when Ego pointed at him. I smiled and stopped myself from laughing at what Ego called Rocket.

Ego continued, "-promise you, its unlike any other place you've seen. And there, I can explain your very special heritage. Finally get to be the father I've always wanted to be."

Ego then said he needed to go take a 'wizz'. I looked up at my dad to see that he had his concentrating face.

"I'm not buying it." He whispered.

"Let's go take a walk." Gamora said to my dad.

I whibed firefly. I just wanted to sleep, I've had enough stuff happen today. My dad looked down at me and asked, "Do you wanna stay here Clove?"

I nodded, "I want sleep."

My dad understood but he looked back wearily at Ego who was a little distance away from the camp fire.

"Quill." Rocket called to my dad.

Me and my dd turned towards Rocket and I saw Rocket look down at me then back up to my dad. "I'll watch over her." He said quietly.

"Thanks." My dad muttered out before kissing my head and walking off with Gamora.

I've told up and walked over to the spot between the lady and Rocket. I sat against the log and yawned, closing my eyes to try to fall asleep but a few secobds later the lady suddenly screamed and Drax started laughing loudly. I lookwd up slightly scared since I was about to fall asleep.

"That is called a practical joke!" Drax said.

The lady started laughing after Drax said it was a joke and she responded, "I liked it very much."

"I just made it up."

I whibed again and put my head back against the log. Sometimes its heard to fall asleep with my hearing.

Drax noticed I was trying to sleep so he said to the lady, "We should not make so much noise, sleep is important to young children like Quill's daughter."

"Oh, I am sorry dor disturbing you daughter of Quill." The lady looked down and said to me.

"Its ok, I won't tell." I yawned.

I closed my eyes and I felt something touch my forehead and the lady whisper something bwfore I finally was able to fall asleep.