3

¤ My writing from a couple of years ago sucks ass but I'm too Damn lazy to rewrite the entire story so I just change some minor things here and there. ¤

Peter was sent to pick up a orb shape object for Yondu on a wasteland planet. Peter landed the Milano and looked over at his daughter. "You sure you wanna go, Clove?" He asked her.

She nodded and smiled brightly at him. It has only been two weeks since the incident with the hostile aliens. (Peter found out the aliens liked to play around with their food before they eat it)

Peter bent down on one knee and checked behind Clover's ear to see if she had her mask.

"Daddy I'm ready! Stop worrying!" She rolled her eyes playfully. Peter ran a hand through her hair. "I will never stop worrying. You're my daughter. If I lost you I would have no one else." Peter replied to her.

Clover slipped on her jacket " So just you an' me?" She looked up at her father. The adorable expressions she makes can melt your heart. Peter nodded, making his mask appear over his face. "Just you, me, and the galaxy."

{Que the credits!}

Clover made her mask appear as well and they stepped out of the Milano, onto the barren planet.

Peter held Clover's tiny hand in his. Clover looked down at Peter's boots. She always wished she had the rocket boots her dad had. It seemed fun to be able to fly.

Peter took out a thing-a-migig that showed what had happened recently on the planet. Clover looked up at the huge demolished building in front of them and squeezed Peter's hand as they got closer.

Once they walked through the entrance Peter nodded at Clover, a way of say it was safe to retract your mask. Clover pressed the button and her mask retracted back behind her ear. Peter did the same and he reached for his mixtape that Meridith gave him all those years ago.

He placed it in his Walkman and put his earphones on. Clover could hear the song start playing. She smiled as her father started moving to the music. She ran around and splashed in the puddles ahead. Peter chuckled seeing his daughter having fun.

There were some mouse like creatures that were roaming the place. One was on a rock, ready to pounce on Clover. As it jumped Peter caught it in midair and used it as a microphone. Clover kicked some water in a puddle and giggled until they reached the doorway they needed to go through.

There was a dead body of one of those small creatures in front of the door. Clover stepped on it, blowing a raspberry to make a fast sound. The body was squishy and she grinned.

When Peter opened the doors he saw the orb on the other side of the room. An empty room. Peyer bent down in front of Clover and said, "Okay, I have a bad feeling. Why don't you try to go back to the Milano and wait for me, alright?"

"Isn't it dangerous?" Clover asked. Peter hives her a reassuring smile, "You're smart enough. You'll find your way back."

Clover nodded before making her mask appear and jogging back to the Milano.

A few minutes later

Clover was nearing the Milano but she saw some faceless aliens surrounding it. She walked a bit slower before she noticed something being thrown at the aliens. She looked back right when her father picked her up in his arms. He jumped into the ship and Peter told Clover to stay in the other room.

Clover ran and closed the door to the bedroom. She held onto her stuffed animal in one arm and waited for something to happen.

All of a sudden the ship, which already lifted off into the air, started spinning our if control. A knife that Clover found one time and kept in the bedroom flew through the air, barely missing her face and lodging itself into the wall.

Clover landed on her back as the ship steadied. She opened the door and ran to her father. He opened his arms and engulfed her in a hug, seeming out of breath.

Then unexpectedly, a latch opens and a pink skinned lady climbed out. Clover looked at her and then Peter, "Is that one of your one night stands daddy?" She whispered in his ear.

Peter answered yes. The lady asked Peter what happened. Clover sat down on her father's lap, hugging her puppy. Peter wrapped an arm around Clover as he began speaking with the alien.