3. Confusion

The Meeting hall,
Conference,
London

*************

Mark announced names of speakers and the conference was being conducted.

Shriya was seated in the last but one row on the right side. There was an entrance door at the left. Raghav was seated in the first row of the amphitheatre near the entrance door.

Mr. Richard, a 75 years old man was speaking about his experiences in firms.

He was interrupted as the doors of the entrances suddenly made a huge noise as a girl stormed inside.

She hopped in smiling, dressed in torn jeans and a blue casual T-shirt. She had two smiley badges on her jeans and wore a neon green bag.

Avni:

She came and held Raghav's hand

"Sorry guys! I am not aware of the rules and etiquette of this conference. I am a graffiti designer, so forgive my ignorance. I came here just to take my boyfriend out. So I will not waste your time further." saying so Avni pulled Raghav out of the room.

--------------
Outside the hall
--------------

As they came out of the hall Raghav said " What is wrong with you Avni? This is not the first time you did this".

"Sorry ! Sorry ! Mr. Serious Advocate but I had to spend some time with my boyfriend in this romantic London City before we head back to India and get busy with our wedding arrangement" spoke Avni.

"You are impossible Avni. I cannot say no to you my cute girl. You know that you are the love of my life. But please let me work at times atleast" spoke Raghav holding her cheeks.

"No way! Make use of last few days of being my boyfriend effectively by pampering me. Then you will be promoted to the complicated duty of being a husband" said Avni.
Raghav nodded and took her out to Hyde park for boating.

----------------------
Back in the conference
----------------------

Mr. Richard who switched off the mike now switched it on once again.
"Young blood and their dreamy world. I forgive the girl's childishness. On an other note dear audience always take time for love no matter however busy you are" spoke Mr. Richard.

Shriya sat straight without blinking her eyes.
She thought " why did he ask me out for tea when he had other plans? Oh sorry! this was unexpected right!"

She started writing down everything every speaker spoke not giving time for her brain to think about anything else.

The morning session was done and she was heading towards lunch.

She kept all the notes neatly in her bag and sat at a corner.
"Hello" spoke Sharini.
Shriya looked at the girl trying to recognise her.
Sharini:

"Hello! Shriya ma'am

"Hello! Shriya ma'am. It is so good to see you here. Remember! I was your junior during our schooling in Bangalore" spoke an excited Sharini.

She continued saying "You look as gorgeous as ever ma'am. All your juniors were your admirers. The way you conducted seminars. Took us on adventure trips. You are one unique person ma'am and we were always in awe just by looking at you"

" That's nice of you Sharini. I was never that special. Anyway it's good to see you" spoke Shriya with a slight smile.

Sharini forced Shriya to have lunch and was speaking non stop about everything under the sky. Shriya was happy looking at her excited face and bubbly nature.

---------------------
After lunch
---------------------

" Miss Shetty ! You along with your group will have to give your presentations to Mr.Richard as Mr.Reddy (Raghav's last name) is not here" spoke Mark.

" That's not required Mark. I never run away from my duty" spoke Raghav in his strong voice as he walked towards them along with Avni.

" Oh my god! Raghav sir! I can't believe you are here. Sorry! I should have thought before. Shriya ma'am and you might have gotten married by now. The entire school knew that you both are made for each other" spoke Sharini without taking a breath.

Avni looked at her shocked.

Raghav gave her a confused look.

" No Sharini you are wrong. Me and Raghav were only classmates who would mutually help each other" spoke Shriya.

"We are friends Sweety" defensively spoke Raghav.

Avni looked surprised as Raghav never spoke this way and he hated giving nick names to anyone, nor did he accept any pet names for himself.

"Also, you said you will join me for a tea after conference right" spoke Raghav.

Shriya replied " I am sorry sir, I never said I will join you for the tea. You misunderstood my smile for acceptance".

**********
Done with updating!
So Avni and Sharini are new!
Who do you like among the two?
And those asking for Raghav's POV.
You will have to wait...🤐😀