11. Confession

********
Laxman's house
London

**********
Shriya came out of the train of thoughts when Arihan spoke.

"It's fine suplwoman if you are busy I won't feel bad" he said trying to smile.

Shriya kissed him on his cheek and left.

Lucky who was speaking on phone saw her leaving and stopped her.

" Shriya! We are not done discussing yet" he spoke.

" Oh! I am sorry Lucky. I was just lost" she said in a low voice.

" I have a personal question. You can answer if you are comfortable. Were you my Anna's love?" he asked with a concerned face.

She laughed sarcastically and said " Love? Seriously? I am sorry but your brother doesn't understand love. All he knows is to speak anything that comes to his mind and believe that's the only fact in the world".

Laxman understood whatever she meant and he didn't find the need to enquire anything else.

He changed the topic and started a light hearted conversation by saying
" Huh! I know he is stupid and boring but I am an interesting person.

You see my family is too self indulgent and I don't even have a sister like you to think about my future. Adu is lucky that he found a girl. But me???" he faked tears in his eyes and rubbed them.

" Oh! Mr. Drama artist you would have excelled as an actor. But I will make sure no girl will fall in your trap" saying so Shriya smiled.

Laxman faked another sad face and said " You are hurting an innocent soul who is the purest being on the phase of Earth. This is not right on your part. God has already been merciless to me. No girl ever looks at my ugly face you know. Hey Bhagwan! Am I supposed to be a bachelor forever? If that's your will I will follow it"

Shriya laughed at the dramatics and said " Don't worry! If ever for a moment god sends a girl out of pity, I will make sure she doesn't fall for you"

Aadhik and Serah who just entered saw them both laughing.
"Seems like the pre wedding celebrations have begun" spoke Aadhik.

"Adu! Dude! I have just taken an indefinite decision to remain a celibate like Bhishma and never get involved with any girl for this life time" said Laxman in a fake serious tone.

" Aah! Don't do this injustice to women" spoke Aadhik with a hand on Lucky's shoulder.

" Impossible! Lucky don't make a fool out of yourself" spoke Serah.

The door bell rings and Lucky opens the door.