10. Question

Shriya sat down as Arihan left to his room.

"Hello! I am lucky. You look gorgeous and stunning. Have you lost your way from Heaven! " spoke Laxman looking mesmerised.

S (smiling) : I am sorry but flirting with me is of no use to you dear lucky. It would be better if you don't waste your time.

Raghav who was sitting there also spoke.

R : Back off Lucky! She is my friend. This won't work out for you.

Shriya gave Raghav a stern look.

L: Woah! Woah! Easy guys! It was just a complement Shriya. And Anna you are talking as if I am chancing on your wife.

Shriya became uncomfortable.

R: I am sorry sweety. My brother doesn't have manners and speaks anything.

S: That's fine Mr.Reddy. Laxman is just being himself and I don't mind extroverts. Besides I would like to tell you that I will feel comfortable if you address me as Shriya.

L: You guys are friends? That's a news to me.

R: There's no point of this news to you Lucky as Miss Shetty and me are not friends anymore.

S: Laxman! I wanted to inform you that Aadhik and Serah will be late as they are coming together after completing their office work. Once they are here we can discuss venue and food. Also, I am here early because I will have to leave early as well. So please tell me the reason you called me here.

R: Lucky! You called her here?

L: Yes! Anna like I told you, me and Shriya want our entire family to join us for Serah and Aadhik's wedding and Shriya is all Serah has.

R: Miss Shetty! This is just not going to work out. You will be disappointed.

S: Hmm! I know how to handle pain Mr.Reddy mere disappointment is not going to affect me.

L: Oh my god! Your discussion seems like star wars finale..
Arihan came out running.

A: I want to watch stal wals Lucky.

L: Look at these two mojo! Live telecast!

A: Woow! Will you both play with me and lucky? Lucky look we have foul playels now. Which chalactels are you both playing?

Raghav who was already burning with rage found a perfect reason to shout.

R: Arihan! Nobody is bloody playing here. You think we are jobless and uselessly wasting time to play games with you? Learn to behave with elders.

Arihan's eyes became red with heavy tears which he was controlling from falling from his eyes and he ran away to his room.

Laxman ran behind him.

Shriya was enraged looking at tears in Arihan's eyes and started shouting on Raghav.

S: What kind of a man are you Raghav? You should be the last person on earth speaking about manners. How can you bloody shout at an innocent child? What offence has he committed. Is it a crime if he wants to play? Actually it's not your fault. It's his mistake that he asked a person like you.

Raghav couldn't hold on his anger and pinned Shriya to a wall.

R: Yes! I am a beast and I am heartless. I am not a bloody human being. Nobody should talk to me politely. Actually why don't you coach everybody to learn how to speak with me. You do it so perfectly right.

He tightened his grip on her wrists and her hands hurt. She somehow gathered all the strength and pushed him away.

S: How dare you touch me? Who the hell you think you are? I will make sure you would be behind the bars charged on the act of physical abuse.