29. Superboy

Raghav stayed confused and chose to follow her when his phone started ringing. He picked up the call to answer Aadhik. Aadhik spoke in an excited tone "Bava! I have a great news for you. Me and Serah are getting married in three days and guess what! My mom and Govardhan mama will be coming down for the wedding. Finally Lucky has convinced them".

A smile ebbed on Raghav's face and he said " Congrats Aadu! I am really happy for both of you. Do tell me if I can be of any help".

Aadhik replied "You have the superhuman work to do bava! You will have to stop my mom and dad along with your mom and dad from killing each other. Lucky specifically said that only you can do this. Please promise me that you will ensure everything will go on well"

Raghav replied "Don't worry about these things Aadu! You should be bothered only about yourself and Serah".

Aadhik replied "Thanks a ton bava!".

Raghav headed looking for Shriya and is now waiting outside the restroom. He tried calling Shriya but the call was not being connected as she was speaking to someone else.

On the other end Shriya was speaking to Serah. Serah spoke "I just can't believe this is happening Shriyu! I have lost all hope after the kind of problems we had to face. Shriyu! I am crossing my fingers. I hope this time nothing new comes up that will cause issues in our wedding".

Shriya was unable to contain her happiness when she found out about Arihan being her son that's when she received this call. Shriya came out of trance and spoke "Serah! I promise everything will be smooth".

Shriya cut the call without waiting for Serah to respond and started looking the pictures of Arihan that were clicked this morning during her birthday celebration. She zoomed Arihan and caressed her phone screen.

She spoke with happy tears and sobs looking at her phone "My son, my moon, my star my baby!!! Duggu! You saved your mamma from dying. You are a rockstar! She said and kissed the phone screen".That's when realisation hit her that she left him in the kids zone an hour ago and promised to come back. She decided to waste no time and quickly walked out of the rest room to reach the Kids zone.

As she walked out she bumped into a tall muscular person. It took her less than a second to realise it was Raghav. She was clouded by thoughts from the past.

***********************
Bangalore
Two months after camp
***********************

After that fateful night at camp both Shriya and Raghav became really close. They thought they were high on hormones and something like their first rainy day encounter might have had happened between them as they couldn't remember a single detail of that night in camp when they made love. This time Shriya and Raghav did not want to get separated so they chose to ignore the issue.

Raghav convinced his father that he wants to get back to Bangalore and Govardhan Reddy was more concerned about Raghav's ADHD and wanted him to be in a happy space. Raghav began staying at Shriya's house. Life was really beautiful since last two months for both Shriya and Raghav after the camp as they were together. It was their first love and Raghav made sure he makes Shriya feel like the most special in the world. May it be Shriya's birthday, Diwali or preparation for Vaishnavi's wedding (Shriya's sister) both Raghav and Shriya have made sure they planned and celebrated everything perfectly.

Raghav has become more important than their dear son to the Shetty household. He would tag around Shriya's mom in the kitchen to listen to her rants as well as humming of old songs. He would accompany Shriya's dad and Prakash for late night conversions on bikes and sports as they used to watch Vivek's (Shriya's dad) collection of best biking and sporting moments in the history of mankind. Raghav has found the family he craved for all his life in the Shetty household. He found an elder sister in Vaishu bear (Vaishnavi) as he lovingly called her. Raghav would help her overcome her demons about her weight issue and also anxiety regarding marriage by his sense of humour. Also by boosting her confidence. Shriya felt her family was complete with Raghav and she cannot ask for more.