20. Prom Night

------------------
Theresa FM
------------------

Good evening Theresains!
This is your RJ Raghav pleased to announce that I have been selected as your RJ for evening slot.

Thank you guys for all your love and votes!

So today I will be taking questions. Send me your questions with a hashtag ask Raghav.

Before playing a song I would like to congratulate my dear friend Shriya who is now the school head girl of Theresa Banglore.

Do pour in your love and messages for her as well.

**Song plays**

Your tuning to Theresa FM with RJ Raghav.
And I am here taking your questions.

1 #AskRaghav This is Sayanee Chatterjee from Kolkata, How did you develop your love for art? Also Congos Shriya.

R: Art is my soulmate. It stays with me at all times even when there's nobody. I can hold on to art with all the trust.

2 #AskRaghav Raghav sir! this is Sharini from Bangalore, Do you love your new school?

R: Yet to explore it, but it's nothing like the one in Bangalore. It's because of special people there.

3 #AskRaghav I am Dileep from Hyderabad, I want to know your opinion on teachers against teenage love. Keep rocking Shriya.

R: They think we are immature. But we know we have come a long way from childhood. Nobody can disregard feelings. I feel in India the concept of teenage love shouldn't be seen as a taboo. Come on it's love not Voldemort that it should not be named.

4 #AskRaghav Raghav I am Sudheer from Cochin, When is your school organising Interschool adventure trip?

Well, it's in coming two days. It's going to be quite adventurous indeed. So first there's a meet and greet exchange program where students will be assigned to stay in a local student's house followed by a trip to an unknown outstation industry.

5 #AskRaghav Raghav I don't have any questions but I wanted you to know that you are the best.

R: That means a lot to me sweetu.

So that's all for today! Miss me till tomorrow evening and keep doing everything you like.

Sayonara!

----------------
Bangalore
----------------

Prakash was having coffee looking at Shriya who was seated on the kitchen counter.

Prakash started speaking to Shriya.

P: Madam Monalisa! Nobody is expecting you to give intense expressions here.

S: ANNA stop it!

P: Anna? Seriously? Now, I know why it is raining in summer.

S: I was thinking if I want to go for adventure trip tomorrow to Hyderabad.

Prakash folded his hands and pleaded saying " Please go Shriya Shetty! The Shetty household is yearning to live in peace and happiness. Three days without you will be heaven..please Gooooo!"

Shriya rolled her eyes on Prakash and said " What about akka's wedding. We hardly have two months for preparing".

"Don't talk as if you are the chief executive of planning commission. You will only spoil things by jumbling everything here and there. You better go and I will sort things and have a lot of your favourite cookies in your absence" spoke Prakash.