18. Lake

A/N: Mature content

***********
As Govardhan was about to leave the room he almost bumps into Niranjana. He decides to not indulge into a conversation as that could cause disturbance to the patients.

With Fury over powering her sanity Neeranjana speaks "I knew that you are responsible for all of these problems"

Govardhan shut his eyes for a second and spoke to Drona who was standing behind Niranjana " Drona! I will wait outside the hospital. If you have something important to speak to me, you can meet me there"

Niranjana felt humiliated and held Govardhan's hand saying "So it has come to this now! You don't feel the need to accept your mistakes as well"

Govardhan replied with a smile "Madam you know things better and I leave it to your wisdom if you want to continue trying to argue with me or attend your injured son. I guess you are here for the later".

Niranjana clenched her fist in rage.

Govardhan walked out and Drona patted on her shoulder to calm her down.

Raghav pretended to sleep as he didn't want to discuss anything with her.

Niranjana went to the visitors waiting room to wait till Raghav woke up.

Drona went downstairs to the Reception where Laxman was filling the details.

When Raghav realised that everyone was gone he took the hospital landline and dialed Shriya's number.

S: Hello this is Shriya.

R: (Doesn't speak a word)

S: Who is this? Who do you want to speak to?

R: *Silence*

S: Feetu? Is it you?

R: Sorry!

S: How are you? Where are you? I mean why sorry? Are you mad?

R: I AM MAD! I SHOULDN'T HAVE SHOUTED ON YOU THAT DAY....

S: Where are you? What happened?

R: I am admitted in KL hospital. It's a minor injury.

S: Why did you indulge in a fight Feetu?

R: Aah! Nothing it's a boys thing. You won't understand.

S: Really! I am surprised you are still alive. Why don't you jump off a cliff instead. You reckless idiot.

Raghav smiled at everything she spoke.

Within no time Shriya was in hospital. Since everyone was busy it was only Raghav in the room.

Shriya was in the parking lot when she saw Raghav's uncle. She quickly found out the room number and chose to reach the room by climbing on the pipe.

She jumped into the balcony of Raghav's room and gestured him to open the door.

Raghav thought that he was dreaming but she threatened him that she will break the glass. He knew she was an angel in his dreams. That's when he realised she was here for real.

He limped towards the door and opened it.

Shriya came inside and removed her chunni (stole).

Raghav with a playful smirk asked "What are you upto Sweetu?"

Shriya understood his intentions and said "Shut up! Dirty mind! I am here to kidnap you from this awful hospital"

Raghav pretended to be scared and said " Please! Spare me! I can give you anything! But please don't kidnap me! Please show mercy on an injured creature"