34. Revelation (Part-2)

Raghav saw a determined look in the eyes of the young boy. He was annoyed beyond eternity wondering how these people who he called his own family could taint a child's innocent mind.

He did not know how he could react to Arihan's question. Raghav's new found truth made more sense now. He promised his mother that he would get to the complete matter.

Before reaching Laxman's residence he contacted his friends in India to find out about his father's affair. After about half an hour Raghav's friend replied that he would need more time to get the details.

Raghav couldn't contain his anxiety and wanted to gather information about the call history of his father from another friend. As he was driving back to Lakshman's Residence he received a text message that read.

"Bro! The most called number in your dad's recent call log is of a woman from Andhra Pradesh by name Sandhya Bharadwaj and she is a professional dancer. I sent her details with a picture link".

Raghav quickly scrolled down to find the picture of a woman.

She works for the art and heritage preservation department in the capacity of a brand ambassador

Raghav quickly made a conclusion. He felt his mother was right and this was the woman whom his father is having an affair.

Raghav convinced himself that his father could have an affair and it was not a big deal as he was a divorcee. One thing that irked Raghav was the fact that his father actually dumped his illegitimate child.

After Arihan's question Raghav almost confirmed the fact that Mr.Govardhan Reddy has told the little boy complete truth about his mother.

Raghav couldn't forgive his father and wanted to question his audacity to let all these things happen.

Raghav knelt down to Arihan's level and spoke "Zoro baby! I don't know what these people told you, I want you to trust me for now and I will answer all your questions".

Arihan was too curious to leave this matter. His inquisitiveness did not let him listen to Raghav. Ever since he heard Laxman shout on Sharanya and Shriya he couldn't stay in peace.

----------------------
One hour ago
----------------------

Arihan was playing along with two of his friends in the living area and as he heard his spiderman shout, he was the first one to rush to the room.

He distinctly heard Laxman say those harsh words standing right on the door step. He couldn't beleive that he had a mother. Arihan always craved for a mother and when she sat right before his eyes, he wanted to hold her hand and never leave.

But he also heard that Laxman was not his father and that revelation broke his heart. He did not spare a glance at his mother who was shocked and worried for her little boy. Instead he chose to run and hug his Lucky in a very tight embrace weeping.

This act of Arihan somehow calmed an otherwise enraged Laxman. Laxman took him in his arms and wept on his shoulder. Arihan questioned while weeping "Lucky! Will you leave me now?"

Laxman tightened his embrace and spoke softly in his ears "Never Mojo baby!".
A slightly releaved Arihan questioned " Not even for captain Amelica! Not even even for Ilon man! Not even for Thol"

Laxman smiled between his tears and said "Not even for Superman". It was that moment when Arihan realised that his father was Raghav his very own superman.

He instantly turned his face and looked at Shriya who was his new found superwoman and most importantly his mother.

Shriya looked at Arihan with a faint smile. She was vulnerable and anxious by Arihan's reaction. Though she was dubious if he will ever come to her and accept her as his mother, she had a sense of relief because of Laxman. She knew he would not let Arihan break down completely. She wanted her child to embrace her and look for solace in her. She also knew that it was too early to expect it.

Laxman wanted to talk about all of it and he did not know whom to blame for all the injustice. His priority was however Arihan so he took him away from that room. Sharanya followed Laxman thinking he might say something inappropriate before Arihan. Looking at Sharanya behind him he asked Arihan to stay for a moment with her as he had to attend a patient.

Laxman walked to Shriya and spoke "Look Ms.Shetty! I really don't know if I can ever empathize with you. Mojo is my life. He is my baby like I told before. Please! I beg you not to take him away from me. I never thought I would say this to you but I am not able to trust you. I actually considered you my sister. You chose to hide this truth from me. I cannot trust you. I am sorry!"

Shriya smirked and replied " I don't trust my fate Lucky! I don't blame you. One thing I would like to clarify to you Lucky. I never decided to hide anything from you. The way truth unfolded was just cruel. Do you know the moment I knew that I was carrying a child I ended up destroying my sister's wedding. I did not want that to repeat with Serah".

Laxman sensed the strength of the emotion of this woman.

Shriya continued "When I actually was struck in a problem I chose to come to your house to solve it. Trust me! I did not have an inch of idea that things will get this worse".

"Lucky! I am still standing here because I trust my brother". Shriya held Lucky's hands and said " I cannot forgive myself if another wedding is destroyed. It will haunt me forever. If it demands me staying away I will. Lucky! I know you will take care of your Mojo baby".

Shriya left his hands and took long steps towards the door before leaving she spoke "I might sound selfish Lucky but let me tell you after the wedding I want my baby in my life".

Shriya left from his house and Laxman did not have anything to say. His sane mind said she had every right to have her child but his heart said her actions were not justified as he brought up Arihan.

Laxman went quickly to Arihan's room hugged him and started crying. Arihan also cried looking at his state. He never saw his spiderman cry. Laxman said in a stern tone "Mojo baby! You have an amma now. You have to start calling her amma and be a good son".

Arihan looked at Laxman and said "Will you mally hel Lucky?"

Laxman immediately replied "No"

"Then she is not my amma" Arihan replied.

Laxman turned away from Arihan to hide his tears and Arihan hugged him as he was terrified by the words of Laxman. Just then both of them heard a knock followed by Raghav storming inside.

------------
Present
------------
Listening to Raghav's statement Arihan only replied "Supelwoman is my amma! You ale my nanna and nobody told it to me. I found out when Lucky shouted".

****************
Hola people!

This chapter is not edited do ignore the mistakes.

Thank you guys for all your lovely comments.

I am better now. I was really stuck up in my life with health issues and on going work pressure. But trust me I will complete this story and try to update whenever possible.

What do you guys think of this chapter?Do let me know!

❤️❤️
Love