Should've been Him (John)

I danced with the whole band at my wedding. Ringo, my very good friend, who I love so much. He was there for me at the best of times and at my darkest of times. George, my brother who never left my side, and he introduced me to the love of my life, John Lennon. I danced with John, he held me close and whispered "Congratulations" as sang along to the music that was playing. I danced my last dance with the man I married, Paul McCartney.
~Flashback~

"John! Get out" I screamed at him. Tears streaming down my face.

"No! Not until you talk to me!" He yelled back. Tears forming.

"I can't even look at you!" I yelled. "First you accuse me of cheating on you! Then you turn around and cheat on me!" The tears were flowing now as I yelled at him.

"I wasn't trying to-" he started.

I stopped him mid sentence. "You weren't trying to what? What were you trying to do? Get back at me for something I DIDN'T do!" I said sitting on the couch.

"No!" He yelled "no." He repeated a little quieter. "I wasn't trying to prove anything!"

"Then what were you trying to do?"

"I wasn't trying to do anything!" He said.

"Then what?" I asked him. Looking up at him. He sat down. He leaned in. "Then what?" I said quietly. As his lips met with mine. I kissed back for a moment. I pulled away and stood up. "No! You aren't the same!" I was sobbing now. "I trusted you. I thought you were someone who would never hurt me!"

"(Y/n)" John Said standing up after me.

"No John." I whispered "I think you need to leave."

"What?" He said shocked, looking me in the eyes.

"I think- you need to go now." I stuttered, crying. He stood up and slowly walked up with his head down. He closed the door after giving me a sad look. I threw myself down on the couch. Bawling now. I felt a blanket go over me and the couch shift by my head and feet. My feet lifted up and were placed on a lap. The person in front of me was rubbing my upper back.

"You ok (y/n)" Ringo asked from behind me.

"Yeah we heard what happened" George said, sounding a little sheepish. "We were listening."

"No, I'm not ok" I muffled into the couch.

"Oh, (y/n)..." George said in the most sympathetic voice I'd ever heard. "I'm so sorry!"

I lifted up my head. "I thought this relationship was going to be different, ya know." I sniffled.

"I think we all did (y/n), I think we all did" Ringo said, with sympathy.
~A few months later~

"Hey (y/n)" I turned to see Paul. He started to kneel.

"What are you doing?" I looked at him "no" I smiled.

"(Y/n)?" He started

"No, no," I started freaking out. I had a huge smile on my face. My stomach did summersaults as his got into position and held out the box.

Opening it he started "will you marry me?" Paul had a huge smile on his face with his eyes filled with happiness and hope.

"Of course!" I answered him. He slipped the ring on my finger and we ran down the street towards the coffee house to meet the rest of the guys.

"We're engaged!" He yelled at them when we got inside the coffee house.

"Congratulations!" Ringo and George yelled hugging us. John just looked at us. A mixture of sadness and anger. He looked upset.

"Oh, John. Are you ok with this?" I looked at him.

"Of course I am!" He said hugging me, for a little too long.

As he pulled away I realized I shouldn't have said yes to Paul.

Beatles Imagines (Slow Uploads) [Temporarily Discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें