"Y/n, i think im in love with you and I'm terrified"

Geo it is.

I stood at the bar, holding my elbow awkwardly as I waited for the bartender to make the drinks I had ordered. The bar wasn't the most active, which was pretty surprising to me as the Beatles were here. Which that's whose drinks I was waiting for, as well as my own.

I looked over at the dance floor. Paul and John were dancing around together. Hand in hand. I watched John spin Paul in a circle. As they came back together they broke apart laughing so hard it looked like they were about to fall over. John was bent over with his hands on his knees and Paul was whiling tears from his eyes. I watched the corner as girls lined up and swooned over Paul and John.

My eyes traveled to the table where our small group had claimed. Ringo and George sat at that looking like they were joking around about something. Whatever they enjoyed talking about. As my eyes scanned the table, George met my gaze. I squeezed in a smile before George looked away, quickly.

I turned back to the bar, still waiting patiently. That's when I felt a pair of eyes on me. My eyes flicked around until I saw a man standing with his hands clasped together in front of him. He had an uneasy feeling that radiated off of him. I just gave him a half smile and turned away. I still felt his eyes on me. I was uncomfortable at this point.

-Time Skip brought to you by George's crooked smile-

I sat at the table with the group. Finishing off my drink. "Excuse me real quick." I got up quickly to go to the bathroom.

I opened the door and immediately wished that at least one other woman was in our group and had come with me. Outside of the restroom was the man from the bar. Still giving off the uneasy feeling radiating off of him. He gave me a smile that practically wrote creep all over the walls. I didn't make eye contact with him. My eyes fell to the floor. He stood in between me and the view of the rest of the pub.

"Excuse me" I said quietly. He didn't move. I tried stepping to the other side of him. He moved with me. I got madly uncomfortable at this point. I backed up. He followed me. I stepped up against the wall. His arms went beside me.

"Hello Love." His breath was hot and disgusting. I attempted to get under his arms but he stopped me. "Where do you think your going love?" His voice sounded a little sharp.

"Getting away from you." I spat back at him. My knee went up and he went down. I smirked before I ran out to the main pub area. Straight into George who was standing and talking to Ringo who was standing at the bar.

"Watch where you're stepping y/n." He chuckled, before his face fell seeing my face. "Y/n, you ok?"

I was looking behind me at the entrance to the bathroom area. My mind racing a million miles a minute. I shook my head. "No. No I'm not." My eyes rested on the doorway to the bathroom and out came the creepy man. His eyes scanned the room before seeing me and the angry look on his face grew. He stomped directly towards me.

"George. George." I grabbed his attention. No more sounds came out of my mouth, so I just pointed.

"Listen you little-" was all the man got out before George pushed himself in front of me. He held his arms out so the man couldn't get to me.

I held George's side, peaking around like a scooby doo character. (It came out in '69 but let's pretend it came out back in the days where the Beatles wore suits all the time.)  "Hey, back up."

"Who are you?" Was all the creep said. Looking angry and now confused.

George didn't even stutter. "Her boyfriend. And who are you?"

"Well your girl is coming on to me."

"My girl who came up to me shaking and scared?" He asked him. The man stayed quiet. "If you could please get away from my girl that would be fab." (I can hear this sentence. Not in this scenario but the way George said Girl and Fab. Quality) The creepy man stormed off.

"Thank you George. Thank you, thank you, thank you." I threw my arms around his waist. As he wrapped his arms gently around me after a moment. Then he squeezed. I smiled as the tears of relief flowed. "Thank you."

-Time Skip brought to you by George saying girl-

The music blared and all of us stood in the middle of the dance floor having a great time. George was close to me. Like in a protective manner. I smiled to myself at that.

I got over heated and tried my very best to squeeze past the crowd of people all on the dance floor. I stepped outside for a little breathing the cool night air.

"Running away?" George chuckled from behind me.

"Exactly."  I giggled. We both walked over to a bench outside the pub. The bus stop bench. The bus wasn't running at this hour so we wouldn't have to worry about the bus.

"Thanks for the save earlier." I blushed, looking down.

"It was nothing."

"You didn't hesitate George." I smiled up at him. "I can't thank you enough."

"Yeah.." His gaze didn't quite meet mine.

"What's wrong?"

He was quiet. Very quiet. "Nothing."

"George. Look at me." He eyes met mine. "What's the matter?"

"Y/n... I think I'm in love with you and I'm terrified." His gaze broke from mine and landed on the floor.

"Oh George." He looked ashamed. "George I love you too. More than you know."

"You're serious?" His eyes met mine. He grabbed my hands and stood up.

"How could I lie?" I smiled. He pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around me. Kissing me softly and smiling so big, the corners of his mouth could have touched his ears.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too George Harrison."

I kinda like this. This is something I'm a little proud of. This is the 3rd time writing this chapter. Hope you enjoyed. I hope you all have/had a good day!

Stay Lovely 😊