"Truth or Dare?"

This is just going to be a group thing. Just some friends who love each other. Let's have this all take place in High School, shall we?

We all sat in a circle on the floor. There's furniture but why use it. We sat around Paul's living room, rather comfortably might I add. His parents weren't home yet and we were taking full advantage of being quite loud. Paul sat against his piano, and when he laughed too hard he would hit his back on the edge of the piano. John sat against the wall, his head rested on the wall and his elbows rested on his knees, his hands clasped together. George rested against a chair, his legs stretched out and his toes pointed away from each other, his arms crossed. Ringo sat against the same wall as John, he sat with his legs crossed, he didn't rest his head on the wall. I sat against the couch, I sat like Ringo, whenever I threw my head back in laughter, it would hit the couch cushions (which made me laugh harder).

We were joking around generally, just talking about whatever came to mind, switching topics at rapid rates. At this point, I can't even remember what the conversation started out as. But that really isn't that unusual, right?

School is almost over. We got a week left. One more week and then we're free for a few months, and then it's back to High School. One more year and then we graduate. One more year and it's all over. That's the only information any of us a retaining from any of this at the moment.

"What's your plan for after all this is over Y/N?" Paul asked me, adjusting himself again after hitting his back on the edge of the piano again.

"College. And hopefully a job so I can afford to be smart." I chuckled. "What about you four?"

"Paul's gonna go to clown college." John jeered. Paul burst out laughing.

"I was thinking I was going to go to beauty college." Paul pretended to throw back his hair. He then looked up and batted his eyes.

"You can try to look like Shirley Temple all you want Paul, but you won't be eligible for Beauty College with a face like that." John laughed. Paul just gave him a glare. The rest of us just doubled over laughing.

"Alright let's change the subject." Paul sighed, giving all of us a look.

"Awe man, I didn't even get to hear about Paul's dreams of being a circus performer." George joked. We all doubled over laughing, except Paul.

"Haha, Paul's a clown." Paul huffed.

"Calm down there pretty boy." I snickered.

"Clown boy is more fitting." Ringo chuckled.

"Calm down there y/n," John said as I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Sorry, I'm sorry," I said, still laughing.

-Time skip brought to you by Paul's dad crying when Paul was born because Paul was so ugly-

I have no idea how we got to this point. Paul and John bickered back and forth for quite a while. Quite amusing to the rest of us. My sides hurt from laughing so hard.

"Hey y/n." Paul spoke suddenly. I looked at him dead in the eyes. He had an evil glint to go with his smirk on his face.

"What?" What did he want?

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" That was out of the blue. I have no idea why he looked so evil before asking that question. He just had this look. And of course I was going to be blunt.

"No." I told him. You know. Like a liar. I felt my face heat up and I tried to be nonchalant about it.

"She's lying." John laughed. "She's blushing."

"Just because I'm blushing doesn't mean I'm lying." I told John, trying with every fiber of my being to stop my smile from spreading on my face. Not showing any form of smiling.

"Hey Y/n," George broke off the awkward exchange. "Truth or Dare?" Never mind. He's just joining in.

"Truth." I was skeptical.

"Who's the secret crush?" George gave me a smirk.

"Dare." I spoke suddenly.

They all exchanged a look. "Alright then." Ringo chimed in now. "I dare you to tell us who the secret crush is."

"Nobody! God." I looked down. My smile breaking through, my face buried in my hands.

"Its either god, or someone else." John joked.

"Even if there was someone, why should I tell you?"

"Probably because we're your friends." Ringo suggested.

They may be my friends, but I wasn't going to tell them something that could end badly. Not yet at least.

I don't know where I was going with this to be perfectly honest with you. It got a bit weird. But oh well right?

Stay lovely 😊