"Truth or Dare" Pt. 2

There is no end goal in my mind to be honest with all of you. Improv. Improv works, yeah? *left brain aggressively disagreeing* *right brain being run by my last two brain cells, does improv anyway*

"Come on Y/N!" Paul was exasperated.

"There's nothing for me to say." I told him.

"Yet you come out of nowhere switching your truth to a dare." Ringo eyed me suspiciously.

"Because I wanted a change." I looked at the sun. I was lying through my teeth but whatever right? I didn't want to tell them anything. My crush. That was between me and me. "It's honestly nothing, I promise." Lying doesn't get easier like you may think. To be perfectly honest (I was going to put George because George seems the most popular with the majority of readers. But I'm not going to be out here forcing people into a character during a Fab Four chapter.) (Beatle) was quite attractive and the attraction wasn't disappearing. But it would. Eventually.

"I'm sure it's nothing." John said, sarcasm coming out his ears.

"It's nothing." I said sharply this time. I'm not ruining a great friendship with the only people I hang out with. "Let's change the subject because I'm not discussing this anymore."

"Discussing what? You haven't said a word." Paul was annoyed.

-Time Skip brought to you by "I'm here with Eric." "I'm John." "You're John?"-

"Hello everyone." Paul's mother said coming into the house with her arms filled with groceries.

"Hello!" We all greeted in unison.

"Let me help you with those Mrs. McCartney." I said jumping up. I was escaping the group attempting to get me to talk, which they'd been attempting for about an hour now.

"Thank you Y/N, you're too sweet." I just smiled. Mary McCartney was such a lovely woman.

"Any time," I grinned, "do you need any more help?"

"Well I was just about to start dinner." She began weaving around the kitchen.

"Well may I assist you?" I asked politely. Mary usually gave me cooking tips for my late nights alone at home trying to find ideas with dinner for one.

"Of course you can. I have to give you some tips." She chuckled. "Paul?"

"Yes Mum?"

"Do you boys want to he,p make dinner?"

Silence. I knew they were all staring at each other to figure it out. "Yeah we can help." They all trotted into the kitchen.

-Time Skip brought to you by Paul teaching people how to make mashed potatoes-

We all sat around the table, devouring the food we had all chipped in to make. It was pretty good. And best of all it got everyone's mind off my problem that o was going to be getting over. I'm not ruining my friendships.

TA-DAAA! I honestly hope this was good

TA-DAAA! I honestly hope this was good. I had no idea where it was going but I think it turned out alright. I'm just trying to practice phrasing and just overall writing style. We'll get there. Anyway I hope you're having a good day/night, 24 hour long period of time.

Stay Lovely 😊