Accidents Happen (George)

Shoulder hit shoulder as I slammed into someone. I hit the floor along with the snacks I was carrying. The bottle of coke I had been carrying clattered to the floor and spun away, thankfully unbroken.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry miss." He scrambled up off the floor and reached his hand out. I didn't really look at his face. I was more focused on the pain in my shoulder and my ass. I just reached out and grabbed his hand as he yanked me back up.

"It's fine," I groaned a little as my hand held my shoulder, "I'm alright."

"You sure? God, I'm awfully sorry miss." He was tall and kinda wiry. He had brown eyes that sloped up along with his eyebrows with his concern. He held his elbow in an awkward stance. He was attractive, I'll admit that.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I smiled a bit. "Are you okay? I should have been watching where I was going."

"I'm alright." He smiled. His grin was crooked, his face lightened with the smile. His eyebrows straightened and his eyes glowed, no longer sloping in worry. He knelt down and begun to pick up the few items I was carrying, a bag of chips and a candy bar. I grabbed my Coca-Cola bottle, it was nearby where I stood.

"Thank you... sir."

"George. My name is George Harrison."

"My name is y/n."

"Well miss y/n, allow me to buy these things for you."

"Oh no you don't have to-"

"I insist." He snatched the coke out of my hand and walked up to the cashier. I stood in a slight form of shock as he paid. "Here you go, love."

"You didn't need to do that." I sighed. "Let me repay you."

"How's about you repay me with a date?"

"Deal."

I made this one purposefully short. I'm going to start trying to write longer ones. I just didn't feel that this one would turn out very good if I kept going.

Stay Lovely 😊