"What's it like in the crowd?"

Geo... he seems like he could pull a little bit of a smug remark like this one.

I stood. Front and center. Clearing and screaming my heart out. Singing along to every lyric. Maybe I'm a bit off key but I'm not on stage preforming.

Everyone seemed to be having fun. And by seemed to be having fun, I mean totally having the time of their lives. Girls were fainting left and right. I was lightheaded myself but that's just from not getting enough oxygen due to me screaming too much.

George stood, magnificent as ever. Holding his guitar. Grinning his slightly crooked grin. The grin I adored more than anything. And my little secret. I had a date with that grin tonight. A private sort of thing. We were going out of town. Where the press wouldn't be up in our business. Besides it was only our first date. We had met in the local Liverpool Record store. Where I worked at a counter for 5 days a week. We had gotten to talking as I had told him about some of the records I suggested. He had smiled the whole time, looking at me more than the records.

He smiled down at me for a few seconds, going back to looking around at all the fans.

-Time Skip brought to you by shutting up while Paul's Talkin-

The concert had finished about an hour ago. I was rushing around to get ready. I must've brushed my teeth about 4 times. I stopped in front of the mirror to make sure everything was in order for the 13th time in the past 3 minutes.

A knock came from the door. I practically ran to the door. Trying not to trip on my way over. I took a deep breath and opened to door, trying to look and act as casual as possible. A smile that had been plastered on my face since the moment he had asked me out was the thing to greet George as he stood in a dashing grey suit.

I stepped out, locking the door to my flat. He grinned at me, offering his elbow for me to hold on to as he escorted me to his car.

-Time Skip brought to you by me not knowing how to properly have a conversation in the car with anyone-

The car stopped. George quickly walking to my side of the car to open the door for me. He held out his hand out for me. I safely got out of the car, walking with George to the spot he had told me about.

It was breathtaking. It was a picnic bench, with a lovely tablecloth and candles dotting around the table. The table sat atop a hill, looking down upon the busy city.

As we got settled and got to eating our lovely dinner. "Saw you staring at me during the concert." George gave me a little smirk.

"I could say the same about you." I chuckled.

"Tell me y/n, what's it like in the crowd?" George asked me, his smirk had grown.

"Well in the crowd, I can see the stage. And in the back you have this rather cute drummer." I smirked back. "What's it like on the stage?"

"Hard to see. And you'd think I couldn't hear every individual voice, yet I can hear your voice peaking through the noise of the crowd."

"Oh really? You can hear my off key singing?" I laughed.

"I find it rather adorable." He smiled at me. The most genuine smile I had ever seen. I could see the look in his eyes even in the dull candle light. I looked back at him. Safe to say, date went well.

This wasn't really how I originally imagined this story but this version is honestly so much better than the original in my head version. I'm feeling very into writing at the moment. So I'm going to try to upload another story. We'll see how productive I get.

Beatles Imagines (Slow Uploads) [Temporarily Discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें