Jealous (John)

"The chord should be lower." John said sternly.

"The chord should be higher" Paul argued.

"I like the high chord." I said sprawled out on the couch.

"Yeah, you would." John jabbed. He sounded pretty annoyed. I looked up at him to see him glaring at me. I looked away from him. I hated when John was in a bad mood.

"What if we played it a few times and see which is better." George calmly offered.

"You're just trying to take Paul's side." John accused.

"John." I warned.

"(Y/n) butt out!" He said coldly. I got up and left the room.

After a LOT of Arguing coming from the living room, I heard a knock coming from the doorway of my room. I looked over to see George and Ringo, standing awkwardly in the doorway. I sat up and looked at them with a questioning look. "Do you want to play Marbles?" George asked.

"Ok." I sighed getting out of bed. I was still very upset with John's snappiness. We sat down and George set up the game.

"You ok (y/n)?" Ringo asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I mumbled. I plastered a fake smile. We played.

Paul heatedly came into the room we were playing and stomped over to us and sat down next to me. "Ugh" he groaned. "Room for one more?" He asked.

"Yeah" George grinned starting the game over. Paul started joking with me. Trying to get me to laugh.

"Stop cheating!" I shouted at him laughing.

"I wasn't cheating!" He yelled back, laughing. "But I got you to laugh." We got into a play fight. I started laughing when he tickled me. John came in. Seeing Paul and me messing around he cleared his throat. We all looked at him.

"The song is done." John said gritting his teeth, his shoulders were so tense they were practically touching his ears. I looked at him, his eyes locked with mine, pure anger filling them.

"Well we best be going then." Paul said standing up. The other two scrambled to get up as well. I hugged them all individually. They smiled and Ringo quietly shut the door. I walked into my room and laid down on the bed. I waited for John to burst.

He stormed into the room slamming the door into the wall. I flinched. "What does Paul have that I don't eh?" He shouted. "You so obviously can't keep yourself away from him."

"John." I started. I was annoyed that we were having this insane argument again.

"No (y/n), what is it about him? Is there something going on with you two?" John accused.

"John. Paul is my best friend. He and I can't just stop being friends because you're dating me." I shouted back at him because he wasn't listening.

"You obviously can't keep away from him!" John accused with a jab.

"You and him are buddies. Am I not allowed to be friends with your friends?" I asked him quietly. He looked at me with anger broiling in his blood. "Look John. If you and I are going to keep having this stupid bloody argument over and over then I better go."

"Don't you leave." He growled slamming the door. I was terrified. I cowered on the bed. I tried to look as normal as possible. I looked at him with a straight face. If I showed fear he won the argument, and he'd know that yelling at me would scare me into staying.

"John. Let me leave." I whispered, tears threatening my eyes.

"No (y/n)." His voice broke.

"John I can't stay here, you keep accusing me of not loving you." The tears spilled. "I love you more than anything, but you are making this too hard for me!"

He saw the tears. He walked over slowly, his shoulders were slumped. I looked up at him, his eyes were puffy and his cheeks were glistening with tears. "(Y/n)- are you- are you breaking- up with me?" He asked his voice breaking and cracking.

"I'm sorry John." I whispered, I got off the bed and walked through his house, and out the door.

I walked home, got inside and flopped down on my bed. I cried myself to sleep. I didn't want to end it with John. He just made it too damn difficult.