(Beatles x Reader)

Year: 1964
"A Hard Day's Night" has recently been released

John came running into the studio with an exited look. He held his guitar with one of his flailing arms. "I think I just wrote a new song boys!" He cried out in triumph. He sat down in a hurry. "Hello (Y/N)" he said hurriedly before holding his guitar in the ready position.

"Hello." I replied, mimicking his hurried voice. "How are you?"

"Yep!" He replied. He hadn't even noticed my mockery, not to mention he didn't even bother to listen.

"Glad to hear you're listening." I laughed with the other three.

"What?" He finally looked at me. "Listen you guys I've got a song."

"So we heard," Paul snickered looking at him. "You want the pope to shout it for ye?" Paul asked.

"Shut up." John looked at him before going back to his guitar.

"Quit your nattering." Ringo said from the corner. "Some of us are tryen to sleep."

"Well some of us have a song for ye." John fired back.

"Let's move on?" George suggested. "And play your bloody song?"

"Couldn't agree more." Ringo muttered. He got up and came over to sit on the full couch. He picked an empty spot, to the left me. George on my right. Ringo laid his head back and closed his eyes.

"Whatever." John sighed.

"John I'd love to hear your song." I told him, looking into his brown eyes.

"Good (Y/N)!" He locked eyes with me. "I feel like you'll like his one. Maybe it'll be up on your top 5 list."

"Well my hope is to eventually have one per album but you need to make more albums." I told him.

Top 5 list (FYI; These aren't my favs. I just made a list...)
1) Devil In Her Heart
2) A Hard Day's Night
3) If I Fell
4) Do You Want To Know A Secret
5) I Wanna Be Your Man

"And we shall make more albums!" Paul announced. "Now play the bloody song."

He started playing a little melody that seemed so new yet so familiar. "Oh I need your love babe. I guess you know it's true!" He played the whole song. Then Paul put in some stuff. Overall I liked it. "Eight Days A Week" was stuck in my head. And I think it did creep it's way into the top 5. Kicking out number four.

You'll make millions." I told them before they trotted off to make the final draft.

A/N:

Ok it's 12:00 am right now! Sunday, July 7th, 2019. Happy 79th Birthday Ringo Starr!❤️ Peace And Love. ☮️➕💟