"I cant bare to see you with anyone other than me"

Ok so my plan was originally to have you and him get into an argument but I've done that, and I hate arguing so I'm just going to have Johnny boy be a dramatic little bitch. You're welcome.

I opened the blinds in my room. The sun shined in and lit up the whole room and already started to warm up everything. John came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. (I'm sorry I'm just going to take a moment and say... I want this!)

"Y/N." He said in my ear. "Let's build a fort." He sounded like a child. I was just grateful he didn't shout in my ear. He let go of my waist and ran over to rip the blankets off the bed I had just made. He ran to the living room. I walked out of the bedroom to see him running to the couch holding what looked like all the blankets in the house. He grabbed pillows and chairs and dragged them all into the living room.

"This will be a lot to clean later." I chuckled.

"That doesn't matter now! We are going to live like royalty in our fort!" He exclaimed. I gave him a look but a smile to go along with it so he knew I was joking. "You signed up for this!"

"Yes, I distinctly remember getting married to a child." I laughed and walked over to help him with the fort. I grabbed some large pillows out of a closet that stood at the perfect height to make an entrance.

We worked at the fort for a long time. "Here," John said, taking the b,a lets out of my hands. "I'll finish the fort and you go put something cozy on." I smiled. I ran, like a kid on Christmas morning to my room to put on my comfiest pajamas I could find. I dug through my drawers to find some cozy socks and I grabbed the pillows for off the bed. My arms were so full with pillows I couldn't see where I was going.

"John, can you help me?" I called out as I realized he wasn't in the room. He ran up to me and took the pillows, setting them in the fort. I crawled in, looking at the set up of our comfort cave and John came up behind me with a tray of snacks.

"Snacks for our cozy day in." He put down the tray and ran to the bedroom. Coming out with his cozy pajamas on.

We ended up messing around quite a bit with our fort. John was playfully making fun of me.

"I can leave." I jokingly threatened.

"You wouldn't dare!" He held his hand to his chest, in mock horror.

"Watch me." I laughed.

"But this is your castle! You can't leave your king alone in your castle." He joked.

"Well maybe I'll just go find a different king."

"That's not how fairytales work y/n!" He looked at me with a smirk.

"My fairytale is written differently. The new king will be awaiting my arrival." I gave a mock bow as I stood up. John was on his hands and knees at the entrance, looking up at me.

"Please don't go my Queen. You can't leave me, who will rule my kingdom with me. I can't rule alone. I can't bare to see you with anyone other than me." He said, standing up and grabbing my hand.

"Hmmm." I said, just to mess with him. "What will I get if I stay?"

"True love" John said wrapping his arms around me.

"Throw in ice cream and you've got yourself a deal!" I laughed. We crawled back into the fort.

"The kingdom is united once more." John smiled. "And y/n, you know I meant what I said right?"

"And what is that John?"

"That I can't bare to see you with anyone other than me." He looked at me, his eyes held nothing but love.

"Well I'm not going to leave my king alone in his castle, as stated by you, you can't rule alone. Plus this kingdom would be a mess without me." I laughed. He smiled and kissed me. It was a lasting kiss and I couldn't help but to smile into it. Who else would sit on the floor in a fort all day with me?

Probably a lot of people, but who would love us more? John. Johnny boy would. I'm going to say this again. I WANT THIS!! If I could please have this, that would be wonderful thanks. I hope you have/had an amazing day (depending on what time it is when you are reading this.

Stay Lovely 😊