1-The Land Of Opentam

Hey there, this is actually the first proper book that I have written. The idea is original but loosely incorporates ideas from other books. If you do truly enjoy it, please give me a chance; vote my books, follow and share because it honestly helps a lot.
Also, feel free to comment, I love reading comments and it means a lot, when someone spends a part of their day, messaging me. Thank you guys and enjoy...❤️

[Right so I struggled making this book. It was my First book and my writing style changed heavily throughout the books.

However I feel like as the chapters continue, my writing improves and the quantity as well as the quality both are up to standard.
I really hope that you'll give me a chance. Please give me improvements so I can write the next book. Live- Love and Like.]

You don't need to vote but please share. I spent roughly two years making this book. Granted I remade loads of copies before, that weren't up to standard.
I really want people to read it. I want them to really embellish the story. I want them to be hooked. To laugh. To love the characters, as I loved writing them.

Characters:
Ember: Oldest: Brother/ Leader *Fire* *Fireine* •Protagonist•
Lexi: Second Oldest: Sister *Electric* *Electrine*
Kai: Third Oldest: Brother *Water* *Aquine*
Stiles: Fourth Oldest: Brother *Earth* *Roquine*
Jess: Youngest: Sister *Slime* *Metaphorine*

Queen: Mother- Mana
King: Father- Valencio
Methaya: Evil Gorgon *Paralysing*
Carol: Aunt

Side Information:
There are five main characters. There's a lot of symbolism involved with the dreams and a lot of hints placed in every chapter.

The dreams were really difficult to write, as with each different type of dreams, it's hard picturing them and expressing them in words but I tried my best.

I reread this book many-many times. Heck I changed and edited basically all of it. It went from 500 words. To one thousand. To some even being twice or thrice as big.

Grammar is something that is very subjective. I know it's sounds weird. But a lot of people have various opinions on what the 'correct' type of grammar is. However, I tried my best. If there is any blatant grammar mistakes. Correct me and I'll change it.

No spoilers please. I want every reader to experience the "hunt." The hook. The love.

I doubt people will want to re-read it but if you do, be mindful about first time readers.

[Though Opentam is fictional. Earth 1, though based of normal life, is also partially fictional.

Basically I created new names for countries and towns because I'm not a geography expert.

Here we go. Get ready....

PROLOGUE-

To understand our story, we must take you to the beginning. Where it all started.

When the Earth was created, many other multiverses were created alongside it. Like a parallel mirror. Each "dimension" was significant to its own; They were different and would prosper in harmony despite the differences.
Some were unfortunately worse and some flourished amongst their siblings. Although the link remained hidden, it was so frequent that it'd become normal.

So when one day, when a rogue dimension submerged upon the crevices of space. You'd bet the reactions were mixed.
The planet was named imperium(earth 1000).

Many people sought to rule the forgotten multiverse. They were so determined. So cruel. A war broke out; The war of Milia. It lasted 100 years until a phenomenon occurred. The planet had birthed an heir. A daughter whose magic ended the war, as soon as she was born. She was named the rightful ruler and years later, gave birth to children who would lead the next generation.

Eventually 1000 years later, after many-many heirs, another miracle occurred. See although the original daughter had magical powers, the following generations lacked them.

So when two daughters contained miraculous abilities, hope was denounced.

The planet was failing- famine spread and it was presumed to be because the Earth needed power, therefore the girls were praised and worshiped.

The eldest, Mana gained the monarch alongside her husband. She gave birth, five times. And all her children had magical abilities that represented each element.

The people of Opentam(the capital) theorised that these children would lead them out of the dark ages and that the original daughter had been reborn as six individual pieces.

Yes this created faith and a new found hope, yet it also created envy, from those hoping to steal the kingdom away.

It was said that a women with no face, disguised herself as a servant and attempted to kill the Queen. Some say that the girl was innocent, some say that the girl was a witch and some even say that the girl was a demon.

The Queen found out about the women's plan and cursed her, turning her once angelic frail skin into scales that would even repulse the devil.

Her lively cyan eyes, into inanimate luminescent bright knives, that would kill anyone who she looked at.

Her golden locks into shrew snakes that poisoned her brain. The girl was so angry- so furious that she sparked another war. One even more deadly than the original war. The war was named the war of Anguis.

During the war, The unknown woman who named herself Methaya, had paralysed every human residing in the planet, including the king. The only one left was the Queen and her children. The story goes that the mother had sacrificed herself to save her children, by rifting them to Earth(1) .

"So what happened to the children?"

They had to create new identities, they had to learn new ways and they had to do this for 500 years without any clue of their past.

You see, rifting is a very dangerous thing. Sometimes as an effect from rifting, people lose their memory. Some even lose their sanity.

"They couldn't remember anything?"

Well I'm telling you this story, aren't I?
So of course I must have remembered something...

W.E.L.F.S: The Snake's Eye (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara