16-Stiles

Stiles' POV:

"What can you see?" Jess silently whispered. At least I think it was whisper. It could've just been really quiet or maybe it's one of those things- where it's sounds quiet when it's really not- wait? Is that a whisper?

Truth is, I was very scared. Like when I watched that horror movie- my little pony. It gave me nightmares for months. Talking ponies ugh.

Yet I had to act brave. I owed it to Ember. I was the one who had that prophecy. If I did this I could help him.

It was really hard though.

"I see light. Just light." Echoed I. It was weird. My mouth wasn't moving yet I could speak with my brain.

"How is he speaking?" Asked Lexi. I think it was her. Honestly I don't pay attention. Again I could hear their voices in my brain like I had a nintendo in there. Hey that would be cool.

Imagine that! Oh my gosh. Imagine all the games I could play. I would play Pokémon but the animals scare me. There's one game that I really like and it's Mario kart. I love cars and it's fun when they've got a red dude riding them. Also princess peach is really pretty- like really pretty. Hehehe. It's very hard though and those stupid blue shells are really mean. I remember once-

"Stiles! Can you hear me?"' Asked Aunt- I mean Carol. I forgot we're doing that mean thing. Hehe.

"Yes. I got sidetracked." Said I or I said- I don't know which ones right. Maths hurts me.

"I swear all he sees is light. How does he get sidetracked?" Asked Lexi- but in those like mean ways where they tell the truth but it's not. Like it's a joke. Also she whispered it and I could tell this time. And I heard the laughing in the background. Sigh.

"We can speak telepathically." Said Carol, who was clearly distant from the others. I could tell because her voice was quiet- unless she whispered- It could've just been really quiet or- not again Stiles. Snap out of it. I always do this.

"Stiles follow the light, it'll guide you." Said Jess.

"It's not that kind of light. It's white. It's burning my eyes!" I said- I'm gonna stick with that. It was hurting though. Stupid lights. Wait no- I don't want it to hear me and turn dark. I love you lights.

"Stiles stay away from it then!" Said Kai.

"Guys?" I said

"What Stiles?" Asked Carol.

"I don't think that's light. I think it's electricity." I could feel the fizz - like the cracking sound. Not that cracking- like- ah never mind.

"I think he's right. The mind is filled with synapses and electrical impulses. Stiles must be at the centre of his brain." Said Lexi

"Stiles did you get that?" Asked Ember.

"Huh?-" I asked. I had no idea what those words meant. "Yeah I got it."

I could hear Aunt Carol's steps as she walked towards my body.

"Hm, perhaps Stiles is almost stuck between the cracks in his mind. He's in some sort of-void." Said Au-Carol. "I expected this to happen as he's new with his power and because He's Sti- stuck."

"If thats the case, doesn't it mean-" Asked Ember- I think.

"It means, this is dangerous territory. You need to get out Stiles!" Said Aunt Carol loudly.

I squealed "How do I get out?" I said.

"WELL?" Asked Kai.

"Uh- I don't- know." Jess replied.