23-WELFS

"It's all my fault." Cried Lexi, running her fingers through her lemon-blonde hair.

"How?" Asked Jess, who had still yet to wipe the tears that smothered her face.

"If I didn't offend Methaya. She wouldn't want vengeance." Said Lexi gloomily. She had scars splintered around her face. Due to the fast healing, some were forming into scabs already yet there were too many.

"Did you guys even see her at all. She wasn't there from the start. Maybe that was Methaya's plan. It explains why Carol was drawn to the rift and brought us there too." Said Jess swiftly.

"You don't think she-was under the influence of Methaya too?" Asked Stiles grimly.

"That's not the point!" Yelled I. "What matters now is getting her back. Methaya needs Carol to lure us to her, therefore I'm going to shred that snake-ass wench."

"Ember you can- Ow!" Groaned Kai who quickly soothed his ankle. At the same time, both Stiles and Lexi were gripping their wrists harnessing the pain, whereas Jess was resting her burning leg.

"T-the mark." Groaned I, as I laid my hand flat.

"It's burning. That can't be good." Said Jess in agony. She also looked like a whole mess. Her head had a gash to the side, twinning with Stiles. Kai had discolouration on his arms- I'm assuming from the slime. We all were horrible. Yet I couldn't help feel- like Methaya took it easy on us. Heck she could've murdered us in one flick. Yet she didn't. Why?

Lexi was about to speak.
Mid conversation something occurred. An Earthquake. A real one. This time more severe than the other.

"Take shelter!" Yelled Stiles, who was still holding his brutal mark that was blistering with heat.

Jess and Kai struggled to walk, as the mark was below the waist for them.

"The ground." Said Jess curiously as she toppled around, shaking ferociously.
"It's not breaking."

"So." Replied Lexi shortly.

"So it's not an earthquake." Responded Stiles. Of course it wasn't. What was it now huh? My   fooking belly rumbling.

"Then w-W-what is it?" Said Kai, as he vibrated up and down.

After a minute or so, the shaking seemed to have stopped. It was nothing more than a feeble vibration. The mark on the other hand was burning aggravatingly.

"Well I'm glad that's over." Said Lexi, who was flinching in pain. It was even hurting for me, despite being a Firine.

"I know ri-" Choked Jess, as she coughed violently.

The atmosphere had turned from a thick lavender tinge into an even opaque purple fog, making it impossible to see through.

"I can barely see!" Screamed Jess, as if we were miles away- despite being next to each other.

"What now?" Cried Lexi, as she threw a small tantrum.

The only thing visible was the bright golden moon caressing the sky as the green stars paraded across, speedily dancing with each other.

"T-that's not normal." Muttered Jess.

"Has Opentam came here or have we gone there?" Asked Stiles rhetorically.

"Both." Stammered Jess. "I think the planets are merging. That why Methaya needed Carol to add with her psychic powers so she could do this. That's why she didn't kill us- immediately. She wanted to merge the planets. Gain more power.

"How do we stop this?" Asked I. I couldn't obviously see myself, yet I assumed I didn't look my best right now. I did, however see that my arms were plastered with little slits- from those bastard snakes.