22-Methaya

Lexi, whose words escaped her, shrivelled as she collapsed into my arms.

"You!" Screamed I, as I contemplated whether to give up already.

Her face was a cracked visage that looked like pale yellow scales. I couldn't recognise any features. They were distorted yet they seemed like they coated an illusive beauty.

It was strange. Her appearance conflicted with each other. She had chartreuse snakes for hair that were entwined together, hissing at us.

"Me?" Hissed Methaya as she tilted her head. Her face lacked expression. She didn't look angry nor sad. She didn't look like anything or anyone.

"Well Well Well. If it isn't the famous siblings. The royal children. The prodigious heirs to the legendary Milia." Said Methaya, as she curled her lip. For a faint second, I could've swore she grinned.

"Shut up you bitch!" Snapped Lexi, with a squeaky voice.

"Now now Lexi. Your mother had the same attitude and look where she ended up. Dead!" Cackled Methaya. Her voice had a strange somber tone to it. Like she had no remorse or feeling. Every-time she spoke, my heart felt like it had dropped and I could've swore my bones tingled with a cold breeze.

"Shut up!" Yelled I. "Shut Up Right Now!"

"Oh Ember. You had quite the month, haven't you? It isn't easy knowing you're going to die."

"Oh fu-" I debated whether swearing. Yet she intimidated me so much that I hesitated.

"We know about your plan. Using us as a puppeteer." Said I.

"So? It is true that I used you. Not in the way that you think though. Yet the prophecy wasn't false. No prophecy ever is. You will die Ember."

"Y-you're l-l-lying." Said I, flabbergasted by the statement.

"Although I love a good accusation. That simply isn't the case my dear."

I was speechless like the rest of my siblings. All that confidence was an inflated balloon that had popped by the harsh words that she threw at me.

"What do you want?" Cried Kai.

"You killed our parents. Slaughtered everyone in Opentam. For what?" Said Jess, finally getting brave enough to say something. Her voice cracked though and you could tell- she was getting overheated.

"For you guys. You are the children of Milia, therefore you all are my children. As I too am a child of Milia. For we all are."

"For us? You cold hearted bitch. You didn't do it for us. You did it because you're a psychopath. To be honest. I don't even know how you did it. You're nothing to fear of anyway. You slimy, reptile looking bitch. You look like something that I'd wear, not something that I'd fear." Hissed Lexi, as she rolled her eyes at Methaya, looking proud of herself.

However nor Methaya or we, agreed. We all looked stunned. Lexi had just lit a fuse that was already waiting to blow.

"You ungrateful little snob. Not something to fear. I'll give you something to fear." Snapped Methaya. Green smoke had diffused from Methaya. Her face had gone even more scaly, her nose was hardly visible looking like two pointy dots where the holes used to be. Her lips had been replaced with a gaping hole, rimmed with sharp teeth's like a shark. The snakes on her hair had tripled in quantity and looked even more vicious and venomous.

Her legs had been turned into a large scaly tail that had stretched to the size of a fallen tree.
She looked terrifying. Lexi had toppled backwards. This time she looked petrified. Scared from moving a single muscle.