12-Kai

Kai's POV:

When I got home. Sleep was the furthest thing in my mind. Yet it was like I was drawn to it. As I entered my bed, I entered paradise. Full with a kaleidoscope of colours and light.

The light shifted from a bright light to a pink and intimate one. I found myself sat on the side of a table. It was enriched with mahogany with engravings on the side. I knew this table. I've sat on this table.
It was home. I was at home in Opentam. I couldn't see anything in the distance. It was as if the world was dark and there was a spotlight on me.

"Hello!" I called through the darkness. Where I was looking, there was supposed to be columns of chairs. 8 specifically.

The sound echoed through the empty space.

"Anyone out there?" I screamed
Nobody answered.

I could move my fingers yet I couldn't move my legs. I tried getting up but I couldn't. I was paralysed. Holding onto the table, I tried pulling myself up but my legs refused.
Besides, the table was wet and leaking.

Now I started to panic.

"What is going on?" I muttered to myself. Yet the words echoed, made it sound louder, emphasising the raw fear in my voice.

Creak. I heard a noise. It was tiny but I heard it. Another noise. A scraping. Something scraping. It started getting louder and I felt my body itching. I hate noises like that.

It got louder and louder and ended with a crash. I know it sounds stupid but the noise among silence was terrifying.

Something flew across the table. From my view it just slid horizontally. Don't panic, don't panic.

The light started getting brighter and harsher and I could make out the debris on the side of the table. It was wood.

Another thing went just above my head. I think it was a chair. No I know it was a chair.

I could see now. The chairs across me, that were normally placed perfectly alongside the table were ruffling against the floor as if it was being shook.
The chairs started getting pulled to the
wall- like it was being attracted. Each one levitated, only to crash itself against the wall like the birds that killed themselves earlier.

Me though, I was stunned. Couldn't even say a word. I just had my hands on the table.
I could feel it getting denser like it was- holy crap it was melting.

How did wood even melt? It was turning into this shimmery silver colour as the aqueous puddle spewed along the floor. I still couldn't move my legs.
I had nothing to hold my hands to and my legs were motionless sticks. Be brave. Be brave.
All I could now do was look. Look through the
reflected liquid. It was a beautiful silver that glistened. If I wasn't too panicked, I would be in awe yet I dwelled on the table. It was so less yet meant so much.

The silver liquid was so shiny that I wouldn't not notice something move through it.
I saw something. Someone. They had a cloak.

"Who- who are you?" I spluttered as the figure creeped behind me. I could feel it's breath upon my neck.

"W-what do you-" I stuttered, as I could feel my body curling up in fear.

It remained silent.

Yet I could see the reflection. It's face was hidden but I could just feel the darkness coming from the cloak. Slowly it approached me. It stuck its palm out, which glowed like two lighting rods.